FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Medicine forums » nutrition
1,367 dead since "Bring 'em on" Bush taunt (8
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
·John Agosta
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: 1,367 dead since "Bring 'em on" Bush taunt (8 Reply with quote

"john"
wrote in message
news:427d80ae_1@newsgate.x-privat.org...
Quote:
John Agosta wrote:

"john"
wrote in message
news:427b7963$1_3@newsgate.x-privat.org...

John Agosta wrote:

"E. (Bet) Anthony"
wrote in message
news:98198$42799c72$180041c2$10243@news.flashnewsgroups.com...


John Agosta wrote:



"E. (Bet) Anthony"
wrote in message
news:de912$4278ed20$180041c2$28052@news.flashnewsgroups.com...



John Agosta wrote:




"E. (Bet) Anthony"
wrote in message
news:8e8fc$42780691$180041c2$4572@news.flashnewsgroups.com...




John Agosta wrote:





What's your point ?

You make it seem like events similar to 911 were weekly
occurances.
FYI, spinner - there has been nothing 'similar' to 911 since
the beginning of time. That's_beginning_of_time.

Bush's policies, and the Iraqi war have nothing to do with no

repeat

of


911.




What do you attribute it to?


Attribute "what" to ?





(no repeats of 911)



Listen carefully:

911 like events were not a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly
occurance.
Therefore, Bush's policies has nothing to do with the fact that 911

like

events
have not happened again.


If Bush's policies has nothing to do with preventing more 911 type
events, what do you believe is the reason that there has not been
another attack like 911?



Are you unable to read?

911 like events have not occurred since the first time because they
were

not

regular occurances
to begin with, you dolt!

Instead of trying to reason that Bush has prevented additional 911's

from

happening,
you should consider that Bush allowed to first one to happen by

dismissing

the intell he
has received prior to the event.

Prey tell how could Bush could prevent the training of the 911
terrorists?



Prey tell how Bush and his administration completely blew it regarding
hints, suggestions, and conections, leading up to the 911 attacks.

Clueless Clinton was totally in the dark while the terrorists were
planning and training for 911.



But that's beyond the discussion. The discussion is that somehow,
Bush's
policies
has somehow prevented another 911 like attack from happening.

Complete poppy-cock.


The fact that there has not been another 911 attack is proof enough that
Bush's policies are working.


If 911-like events were monthly occurances, then I'd agree with you.
But, they never were. Therefore, it is illogical to suggest that Bush's
policies have prented another 911.
If anything, it is more logical to say that his administration sleeping at
the wheel could take a lot of the blame
for it happening in the first place.

How is the air down there in the hole you're keeping your head in?
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:30 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » Medicine forums » nutrition
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts I blame Bush blackrotspon@yahoo.com cardiology 2 Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:19 pm
No new posts Candid Bush and Blair- When two power-blind dunces have a... kathleen lyme 0 Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:11 pm
No new posts The dead will die Witch of the East hepatitis 0 Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:12 am
No new posts "Homeland Security" @ Bush dot com a far bigger joke than... Newsgroup Leader Katheen lyme 1 Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:49 pm
No new posts Driving a weapon without a permit, bring Irish, and other... Newsgroup Leader Katheen lyme 0 Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:45 am

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: email marketing campaigns , electronics forum, Science forum, Unix/Linux blog, Unix/Linux documentation, Unix/Linux forums


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0124s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0021s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]