FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » diseases » lyme
The raging hypocrisy of drittemann/yukon king/3rd man: catholics are insane!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
eugeneshapiroisapig
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 2108

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: The raging hypocrisy of drittemann/yukon king/3rd man: catholics are insane! Reply with quote

in this thread, 3rd man through a freudian slip implies that catholics
are not sane! behold his raging hypocrisy!

Yukon King
Jan 2, 8:33 pm show options

Newsgroups: sci.med.diseases.lyme
From: "Yukon King" <derdrittemann2...@yahoo.com> - Find messages by
this author
Date: 2 Jan 2006 18:33:36 -0800
Local: Mon, Jan 2 2006 8:33 pm
Subject: Re: A Christmas story---by "Merlin"
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
original | Report Abuse

merlin wrote:
Quote:
what in the HELL are you talking about?
Well, gosh, genius...in case you hadn't noticed...there are these
people called Catholics...they have a special reverence for the Virgin,
as I understand it...some probably right here on this board...
...who would probably find your little story HIGHLY offensive...and you
just don't seem to care...
...actually...SANE people probably find this story grotesque and
offensive.

.......................................................................................

it would appear from the above posting that you believe Catholics are
not sane!

whereas I merely offered a rationale for immaculate conception, you
decided to declare all catholics to be insane! I wonder which one of us
they find more offensive!

{note - I have since decided myself that I agree with 3rd man, that
catholics are insane}
Back to top
derdrittemann2003@yahoo.c
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 1799

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: More hate speech from Queen Brucie Reply with quote

trong wrote:


"Catholicism is a severe mental illness, a delusional disorder".


This was writtem by the person who calls himself "Aligondo Bruce" when
posting at LymeNUT. Over there, he has been complimented as being
someone "I've learne da lot from".

Really? Just goes to show you, I guess. Wonder what you can learn from
someone like this?

He also has blamed a "coverup" Lyme disease recently on "Zionist real
estate magnates".

I think everyone understands what I meant by "sane" people...and no,
even under normal rules of grammatical and logical construction, that
does NOT imply that Catholics are not "sane"...it just includes
everyone else in addition.
Back to top
derdrittemann2003@yahoo.c
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 1799

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: More hate speech from Queen Brucie Reply with quote

the 3rd Man wrote:

You REALLY need to think about an introductory course in logic at that
cow college you claim to be enrolled in. (See if you can squeeze it in
between NASCAR 101 and your Ku Klux Klan rallies).

One of the first and most elemental things they teach you is about
"groupings"..."subsets" as a part of a "universe", or whole.

Now, take this statement...

Quote:
" what in the HELL are you talking about?
Well, gosh, genius...in case you hadn't noticed...there are these
people called Catholics...they have a special reverence for the Virgin,
as I understand it...some probably right here on this board...
...who would probably find your little story HIGHLY offensive...and you
just don't seem to care...
...actually...SANE people probably find this story grotesque and
offensive".


See the statement "SANE people probably find this story grotesque and
offensive"?

Now, see the statement "there are these people called Catholics...who
would probably find your little story HIGHLY offensive"?

See that?

See, the "universe" here is defined as "sane people" who find this
offensive.

And what is said about "Catholics"?

That they would find this "highly offensive".

In other words, "SANE"...and just the opposite of how you tried to
twist it. Catholics are here included, or defined, as a subset of "sane
people".


Like I said, you are really incapable of working through a tic-tac-toe
game.
Back to top
eugeneshapiroisapig
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 2108

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: More hate speech from Queen Brucie Reply with quote

the logical error you make in this argument is as follows:

you assume that sane people are "the universe" and catholics are a
subset.

however, there is first of all no proof that one group is larger than
the other, nor is proof offered that all catholics, or even a portion
thereof, are sane. clearly, in fact, there are at least some catholics
who are insane. in other words, not all catholics would be included in
your universal set. maybe all of them would be excluded. in any event,
we are dealing with highly subjective judgements. and this harkens back
to earlier disagreements we have had.


the 3rd Man wrote:
Quote:
the 3rd Man wrote:

You REALLY need to think about an introductory course in logic at that
cow college you claim to be enrolled in. (See if you can squeeze it in
between NASCAR 101 and your Ku Klux Klan rallies).

One of the first and most elemental things they teach you is about
"groupings"..."subsets" as a part of a "universe", or whole.

Now, take this statement...

" what in the HELL are you talking about?
Well, gosh, genius...in case you hadn't noticed...there are these
people called Catholics...they have a special reverence for the Virgin,
as I understand it...some probably right here on this board...
...who would probably find your little story HIGHLY offensive...and you
just don't seem to care...
...actually...SANE people probably find this story grotesque and
offensive".


See the statement "SANE people probably find this story grotesque and
offensive"?

Now, see the statement "there are these people called Catholics...who
would probably find your little story HIGHLY offensive"?

See that?

See, the "universe" here is defined as "sane people" who find this
offensive.

And what is said about "Catholics"?

That they would find this "highly offensive".

In other words, "SANE"...and just the opposite of how you tried to
twist it. Catholics are here included, or defined, as a subset of "sane
people".


Like I said, you are really incapable of working through a tic-tac-toe
game.
Back to top
derdrittemann2003@yahoo.c
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 1799

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: More hate speech from Queen Brucie Reply with quote

trong wrote:

Quote:
the logical error you make in this argument is as follows:

you assume that sane people are "the universe" and catholics are a
subset.

NO, you STUPID, STUPID dumbfuck.

It's NOT an "assumption", asswipe. It's a statement that I made and YOU
misconstrued.

a*****le...I know what I meant and so does everyone else who reads it.

LOOK AT IT, you incredibly dense MORON.

It says 'sane' people would be offended.

Then it says Catholics would be "highly offended'.

SEE IF YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT.
Quote:

however, there is first of all no proof that one group is larger than
the other, nor is proof offered that all catholics, or even a portion
thereof, are sane. clearly, in fact, there are at least some catholics
who are insane. in other words, not all catholics would be included in
your universal set. maybe all of them would be excluded. in any event,
we are dealing with highly subjective judgements. and this harkens back
to earlier disagreements we have had.

LMAO.

Why don't you "harken back" to whatever fucking rock you crawled out
from underneath.

And stop trying to defend your UGLINESS by saying someone else did it
also. That's NOT a defense...and I clearly did NOT.

You are really pathetic.
Back to top
derdrittemann2003@yahoo.c
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 1799

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: More hate speech from Queen Brucie Reply with quote

trong wrote:
Quote:
the logical error you make in this argument is as follows:

you assume that sane people are "the universe" and catholics are a
subset.

however, there is first of all no proof that one group is larger than
the other, nor is proof offered that all catholics, or even a portion
thereof, are sane. clearly, in fact, there are at least some catholics
who are insane. in other words, not all catholics would be included in
your universal set. maybe all of them would be excluded. in any event,
we are dealing with highly subjective judgements. and this harkens back
to earlier disagreements we have had.


NO, no, no.

Clearly, you have no idea.

The purpose of such an operation is simply to separate a statement into
its component parts...not to prove it one way or another. It works on
completely false sets of premises also.

Look...

...."Sane people would be offended"...

...."Catholics would be highly offended"...

....no matter how you slice that...comes out the same way...and under NO
construction does it imply that Catholics are "not sane" as you have so
rudely suggested.
Back to top
derdrittemann2003@yahoo.c
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 1799

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: More hate speech from Queen Brucie Reply with quote

the 3rd Man wrote:
Quote:
trong wrote:
the logical error you make in this argument is as follows:

you assume that sane people are "the universe" and catholics are a
subset.

Yes. Because there are others...other than Catholics who are 'sane'.
By definition, sane people is larger.
Quote:

however, there is first of all no proof that one group is larger than
the other, nor is proof offered that all catholics, or even a portion
thereof, are sane.

LOL. Clearly, you don't understand this.
(But you really don't know when to quit with this "no proof that
Catholics are sane".
Have you ever considered just closing your fool mouth)?

clearly, in fact, there are at least some catholics
Quote:
who are insane. in other words, not all catholics would be included in
your universal set. maybe all of them would be excluded. in any event,
we are dealing with highly subjective judgements. and this harkens back
to earlier disagreements we have had.

LMAO. Completely clueless.
Back to top
eugeneshapiroisapig
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 2108

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: More hate speech from Queen Brucie Reply with quote

no, it is you who don't understand. this stems from your fundamental
inability to appreciate that concepts such as sanity or catholicism
cannot be treated in the same way as ones and zeroes.

when dealing with humans, the proper universal set is {all people}.
"sane people" a highly subjective class, is a loosely defined subset of
all people. catholics are another subset. there is overlap between
catholics and sanes; however, no one to my knowledge has demonstrated
{in the same fashion as there would be overlap between the set
{1,2,3,4,5,6} and {2,4,6}} exactly how much overlap there is between
these two subsets. you are making an unsubstantiated assumption when
you state that catholics are a subset of sanes. why? because, unlike
numbers, or statements of truth and falsehood, these are highly
subjective terms. some catholics are insane. these catholics would not
be in the 'universal set' of sanes. how many are there who are insane?
in fact, there has been no scientific effort to define how many sanes
there are versus insanes, none of these questions have been addressed
or answered.

this is why the 'universal set', for scientific or mathematical
purposes, is 'all people'. science can agree on what, in most cases,
constitutes a human being. black and white, these would also be
acceptable universals. objective categorizations only can be used wrt
humans; sanity in particular is not an objective categorization.
the 3rd Man wrote:
Quote:
the 3rd Man wrote:
trong wrote:
the logical error you make in this argument is as follows:

you assume that sane people are "the universe" and catholics are a
subset.

Yes. Because there are others...other than Catholics who are 'sane'.
By definition, sane people is larger.

however, there is first of all no proof that one group is larger than
the other, nor is proof offered that all catholics, or even a portion
thereof, are sane.

LOL. Clearly, you don't understand this.
(But you really don't know when to quit with this "no proof that
Catholics are sane".
Have you ever considered just closing your fool mouth)?

clearly, in fact, there are at least some catholics
who are insane. in other words, not all catholics would be included in
your universal set. maybe all of them would be excluded. in any event,
we are dealing with highly subjective judgements. and this harkens back
to earlier disagreements we have had.

LMAO. Completely clueless.
Back to top
derdrittemann2003@yahoo.c
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 1799

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: More hate speech from Queen Brucie Reply with quote

trong wrote:
Quote:
no, it is you who don't understand. this stems from your fundamental
inability to appreciate that concepts such as sanity or catholicism
cannot be treated in the same way as ones and zeroes.

LMAO.

Forget it. You have no idea what I am even talking about.

You are talking about analyzing the STATEMENT that was made. MORON.
Quote:

when dealing with humans, the proper universal set is {all people}.

NO.

Yes, well, we are talking about the STATEMENT that I made...NOT the
"universal set" of all humans. You really don't uinderstand the
concepts here well enought o even discuss them. So don't.

LOL. The "universe" is totally dependent on the parameters of the
statement, dumbass.

I am talking about formalized rules of logic, here...something which it
is abundantly transparent that you do not understand. not even the
concepts.

(SNIP) Complete and utterly irrelevant material.

IDIOT.
Back to top
derdrittemann2003@yahoo.c
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 1799

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: More hate speech from Queen Brucie Reply with quote

trong wrote:
Quote:
no, it is you who don't understand. this stems from your fundamental
inability to appreciate that concepts such as sanity or catholicism
cannot be treated in the same way as ones and zeroes.

OH...PUHLEEEZE STFU!!!

You have NO idea.

Bottom line...

"Catholics will be highly offended"...

"Sane people will be offended"...NO WAY that in any way implies
"catholics are not sane", as you have implied.

THAT is YOUR bigotted hateful remark...and the exchange that it
derives from...the context was your foul, grotesque, PUTRID
description of the Virgin Mary's genitals.

GET HELP.

STOP abusing us.

We're not some form of entertainment for you, you JERK.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRONG:

"what in the HELL are you talking about"?

#3rd Man:

"Well, gosh, genius...in case you hadn't noticed...there are these
people called Catholics...they have a special reverence for the Virgin,

as I understand it...some probably right here on this board...
....who would probably find your little story HIGHLY offensive...and you

just don't seem to care...
....actually...SANE people probably find this story grotesque and
offensive".
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:29 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » diseases » lyme
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Insane Monster Mom Lisa is posting as "Elena Cook" Chuck P Adams lyme 0 Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:38 pm
No new posts The perjury solcitied by one of Blumentha;s' criminally i... Newsgroup Leader Katheen lyme 0 Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:46 am
No new posts And so for the ASSHOLES on this newsgroup. who dare to ca... kathleen lyme 18 Mon May 22, 2006 3:54 pm
No new posts Who was more Insane. The son of sam or Kathleen? Chuck P Adams lyme 1 Sat May 20, 2006 2:51 am
No new posts Yukon King admits committing a felony eugeneshapiroisapig lyme 1 Fri May 19, 2006 12:51 am

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: email marketing campaigns , electronics forum, Science forum, Unix/Linux blog, Unix/Linux documentation, Unix/Linux forums


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0176s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0020s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]