FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Medicine forums » cardiology
Tips for preventing Cancer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
studyandjobs@yahoo.com
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Tips for preventing Cancer Reply with quote

Tips for preventing Cancer

http://www.studyandjobs.com/prevent_cancer.html

or visit

http://www.studyandjobs.com/Cancer.html

Regards
Back to top
Juhana Harju
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 1056

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Tips for preventing Cancer Reply with quote

<studyandjobs@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1152781383.294852.252480@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: Tips for preventing Cancer
:
: http://www.studyandjobs.com/prevent_cancer.html

"It is probably most sensible not to deliberately sun bathe at all."

What is your evidence for that?

--
Juhana
Back to top
Cardinal Numbaz
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 05 Dec 2005
Posts: 323

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Tips for preventing Cancer Reply with quote

Juhana Harju wrote:
Quote:
studyandjobs@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1152781383.294852.252480@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: Tips for preventing Cancer
:
: http://www.studyandjobs.com/prevent_cancer.html

"It is probably most sensible not to deliberately sun bathe at all."

What is your evidence for that?

--
Juhana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanoma#Causes
Back to top
Frosty
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Tips for preventing Cancer Reply with quote

On or about 13 Jul 2006 02:03:03 -0700, an entity identified as
studyandjobs@yahoo.com proudly proclaimed:

Quote:
Tips for preventing Cancer

http://www.studyandjobs.com/prevent_cancer.html

or visit

http://www.studyandjobs.com/Cancer.html

Regards

You left out one of the best ways to avoid Cancers:
Avoid unprotected sexual intercourse in the late part of October.

Frosty
--
Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
Back to top
Frosty
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Tips for preventing Cancer Reply with quote

On or about 13 Jul 2006 05:53:43 -0700, an entity identified as
"Pastor Kutchie" <user13@heathens.org.uk> proudly proclaimed:

Quote:

Juhana Harju wrote:
studyandjobs@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1152781383.294852.252480@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: Tips for preventing Cancer
:
: http://www.studyandjobs.com/prevent_cancer.html

"It is probably most sensible not to deliberately sun bathe at all."

What is your evidence for that?

--
Juhana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanoma#Causes

Be that as it may, that new injectable treatment for ps also can cause
cancer.
Nude sunbathing is the ONLY treatment that clears my skin.
Skin cancer, if caught early is highly curable, ps is not.

Frosty
--

Resistance is futile (if < 1 ohm)
Back to top
Juhana Harju
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 1056

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Tips for preventing Cancer Reply with quote

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
Quote:
Juhana Harju wrote:
studyandjobs@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1152781383.294852.252480@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: Tips for preventing Cancer
:
: http://www.studyandjobs.com/prevent_cancer.html

"It is probably most sensible not to deliberately sun bathe at all."

What is your evidence for that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanoma#Causes

Adequate sun exposure prevents more cancers than it causes.

Recent Results Cancer Res. 2003;164:371-7.
Ecologic studies of solar UV-B radiation and cancer mortality rates.
Grant WB.

Solar ultraviolet B (UV-B) radiation (280-320 nm) has been associated
with reduced risk of cancer of the breast, colon, ovary, and prostate,
as well as non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) through the production of
vitamin D in papers extending back to 1980. Using data on the
geographic distribution of cancer mortality rates in the US, another
ten cancers have been added to the list for which UV-B/vitamin D is a
risk reduction factor (Grant 2002b; submitted). These associations
persist even after additional cancer risk and risk reduction factors
such as smoking, urban or rural residence, Hispanic heritage, poverty,
dietary factors, and use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are
added to the analysis. As a further test of the protective role of UV-B
radiation, an ecologic study of cancer mortality rates in Europe with
UV-B radiation and dietary factors was conducted. Inverse correlations
are found for UV-B radiation for a number of cancers, with those for
bladder, breast, endometrial, ovarian, prostate, and renal cancer, and
multiple myeloma and NHL having the strongest correlations in this and
ongoing multicountry ecologic studies. These studies add further
support for the role of UV-B radiation and vitamin D in reducing the
risk of a large number of cancers. PMID: 12899536

http://tinyurl.com/htf8k

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/sci_tech/2002/boston_2002/1823457.stm
Back to top
William Wagner
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 29 Apr 2005
Posts: 809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Tips for preventing Cancer Reply with quote

In article <e9kcb2hp72jiiqmaj8o9opgb45jh59b1da@4ax.com>,
Frosty <clause39@yahoo.com> wrote:

Quote:
On or about 13 Jul 2006 05:53:43 -0700, an entity identified as
"Pastor Kutchie" <user13@heathens.org.uk> proudly proclaimed:


Juhana Harju wrote:
studyandjobs@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1152781383.294852.252480@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: Tips for preventing Cancer
:
: http://www.studyandjobs.com/prevent_cancer.html

"It is probably most sensible not to deliberately sun bathe at all."

What is your evidence for that?

--
Juhana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanoma#Causes

Be that as it may, that new injectable treatment for ps also can cause
cancer.
Nude sunbathing is the ONLY treatment that clears my skin.
Skin cancer, if caught early is highly curable, ps is not.

Frosty

I had a pimple on my back that sort of turned blue/black about eight
years ago. My wife said it did not look too bad and I had a hard time
seeing it. I went to my primary Doc who said it did not look too bad.
I asked to see a dermatologist who said it did not look that bad but
offered to do a biopsy . The lab said it did not look bad but sent my
sample to Univ of Pennsylvania who said Melanoma #3.

They cut out a circle on my back about the size of a grapefruit
(OUCH). Then I was X-rayed a lot and got to sit about with a bunch of
Golfers with ears and noses surgically removed on doctor visits before
I said enough.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
This article is posted under fair use rules in accordance with
Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, and is strictly for the educational
and informative purposes. This material is distributed without profit.
Back to top
brent
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 29 Apr 2005
Posts: 1543

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Tips for preventing Cancer Reply with quote

William Wagner wrote:
Quote:
In article <e9kcb2hp72jiiqmaj8o9opgb45jh59b1da@4ax.com>,
Frosty <clause39@yahoo.com> wrote:

On or about 13 Jul 2006 05:53:43 -0700, an entity identified as
"Pastor Kutchie" <user13@heathens.org.uk> proudly proclaimed:


Juhana Harju wrote:
studyandjobs@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1152781383.294852.252480@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: Tips for preventing Cancer
:
: http://www.studyandjobs.com/prevent_cancer.html

"It is probably most sensible not to deliberately sun bathe at all."

What is your evidence for that?

--
Juhana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanoma#Causes

Be that as it may, that new injectable treatment for ps also can cause
cancer.
Nude sunbathing is the ONLY treatment that clears my skin.
Skin cancer, if caught early is highly curable, ps is not.

Frosty

I had a pimple on my back that sort of turned blue/black about eight
years ago. My wife said it did not look too bad and I had a hard time
seeing it. I went to my primary Doc who said it did not look too bad.
I asked to see a dermatologist who said it did not look that bad but
offered to do a biopsy . The lab said it did not look bad but sent my
sample to Univ of Pennsylvania who said Melanoma #3.

They cut out a circle on my back about the size of a grapefruit
(OUCH). Then I was X-rayed a lot and got to sit about with a bunch of
Golfers with ears and noses surgically removed on doctor visits before
I said enough.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
This article is posted under fair use rules in accordance with
Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, and is strictly for the educational
and informative purposes. This material is distributed without profit.

This treatment for skin cancer is far less invasive.

contains graphic pics!

http://www.silvermedicine.org/clay-cansema-silver1.html
Back to top
JXStern
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: Tips for preventing Cancer Reply with quote

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:58:59 -0400, Frosty <clause39@yahoo.com> wrote:
Quote:
Be that as it may, that new injectable treatment for ps also can cause
cancer.

Strictly speaking, nobody says the biologics *cause* cancer, so much
as allow it to grow.

J.
Back to top
Mark Probert
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 1720

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Tips for preventing Cancer Reply with quote

Frosty wrote:
Quote:
On or about 13 Jul 2006 05:53:43 -0700, an entity identified as
"Pastor Kutchie" <user13@heathens.org.uk> proudly proclaimed:

Juhana Harju wrote:
studyandjobs@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1152781383.294852.252480@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: Tips for preventing Cancer
:
: http://www.studyandjobs.com/prevent_cancer.html

"It is probably most sensible not to deliberately sun bathe at all."

What is your evidence for that?

--
Juhana
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanoma#Causes

Be that as it may, that new injectable treatment for ps also can cause
cancer.
Nude sunbathing is the ONLY treatment that clears my skin.

For an interesting side bar on that:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-liskin0714,0,6367529.story?coll=ny-linews-headlines

or

http://tinyurl.com/nc62e

Note that the man's dog is not a trained canine companion.

Quote:
Skin cancer, if caught early is highly curable, ps is not.

Frosty
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:38 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » Medicine forums » cardiology
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Diet supplements don't benefit cancer patients: journal J cancer 0 Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:01 am
No new posts Seaweed extract may help halt cervical cancer virus Roman Bystrianyk cancer 0 Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:34 am
No new posts Proteins, linked to pancreatic cancer spread, found J cancer 2 Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:00 pm
No new posts Racial gap in uterine cancer survival shrinking J cancer 0 Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:08 pm
No new posts Phenotype and genotype of hereditary breast cancer: recen... scimedweb@mail.com patology 0 Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:42 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: email marketing campaigns , electronics forum, Science forum, Unix/Linux blog, Unix/Linux documentation, Unix/Linux forums


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0177s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0029s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]