FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Medicine forums » cardiology
White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [27 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2
Author Message
Sadburger
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

In article <1116632774.867614.137820@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
"GlennGlenn" <dipthot@my-deja.com> wrote:

Quote:
Of course, if he still wishes to argue that his little federally-funded
adventure in Iraq was meant ultimately to save lives (among other
stated and unstated goals), then he is lying rather flagrantly here...
and with his own mouth this time, rather than through his usual
proxies.

...or this is yet another example of his bringing Xian fundy "ethics"
into policymaking.

GlennGlenn

Reproducible results: If you post the same article twice to alt.atheism,
the same exact thread- with people expressing the same exact thoughts-
will result both times. Fucking incredible.

--
email------ - - . i'd like least be an inuit cuz
tagutcow@earthlink.net . everything is cold and s**t and
web-------- - - . everything's made of snow and s**t
home.earthlink.net/~tagutcow . when you're an eskimo and s**t.
Back to top
Bryan
medicine forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

GlennGlenn wrote:
Quote:
If not stamp it out, work to weaken its influence on public policy.
Fundies can be fundies all they want... just keep their fear of
thinking, sex, beer, porn, science, and women out of government
decision-making.

GlennGlenn

I agree with all the above, except porn.....porn serves no purpose other

than degradation, but the rest are all essential to life!!!!
Wink
Back to top
GlennGlenn
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

Sadburger wrote:
Quote:
In article <1116632774.867614.137820@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
"GlennGlenn" <dipthot@my-deja.com> wrote:

Of course, if he still wishes to argue that his little
federally-funded
adventure in Iraq was meant ultimately to save lives (among other
stated and unstated goals), then he is lying rather flagrantly
here...
and with his own mouth this time, rather than through his usual
proxies.

...or this is yet another example of his bringing Xian fundy
"ethics"
into policymaking.

GlennGlenn

Reproducible results: If you post the same article twice to
alt.atheism,
the same exact thread- with people expressing the same exact
thoughts-
will result both times. Fucking incredible.

Not so incredible. Alt.atheism (among other newsgroups) cycles
quickly. People drop in from time to time and don't see the same posts
both times.

And if the reactions make sense....

GlennGlenn
Back to top
655321
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

On 2005-05-20 19:40:44 -0700, Bryan <cyberbmcd@optonline.net> said:

Quote:
GlennGlenn wrote:
If not stamp it out, work to weaken its influence on public policy.
Fundies can be fundies all they want... just keep their fear of
thinking, sex, beer, porn, science, and women out of government
decision-making.

GlennGlenn

I agree with all the above, except porn.....

You are afraid of porn?

Quote:
porn serves no purpose other than degradation,

Not the porn *I* like.

Quote:
but the rest are all essential to life!!!!
Wink

Fundies are anti-life, pro-fear, and seem to have you deluded about porn.

--
GlennGlenn (655321) -- aa#825 -- DipthotDipthot@Yahoo.Yahoo.Com.Com
I am not famous, I am notorious. And if I am rich, it is because I have
taken my wages in people.
- Quentin Crisp
Back to top
655321
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

On 2005-05-20 18:52:37 -0700, tagutcow@earthlink.net (Sadburger) said:

Quote:
In article <1116606004.374097.54080@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "666"
son0fam@yahoo.com> wrote:

{The Son of God Himself, our Lord and Savior, Defender of the Faith,
George W. Bush, declares:}

(CNN) -- President Bush on Friday threatened to veto a bill expanding
public funding for embryonic stem cell research that could make it to
his desk by early next week.

"I made [it] very clear to the Congress that the use of federal money,
taxpayers' money, to promote science which destroys life in order to
save life, I'm against that," Bush told reporters. "Therefore if the
bill does that, I will veto it." ....

{more white house bush s**t}

Duuude... you called it "bullshit" again, maaan! That's so fuckin'
awesome! And your handle is '666'... that's totally like the devil or some
s**t like that, right man? ROCKS ASS!

This from someone who snidely commented on repetition? In the same
fuckin' thread?

Tch.
--
GlennGlenn (655321) -- aa#825 -- DipthotDipthot@Yahoo.Yahoo.Com.Com
I am not famous, I am notorious. And if I am rich, it is because I have
taken my wages in people.
- Quentin Crisp
Back to top
Shawn Hearn
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

In article <1116606004.374097.54080@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"666" <son0fam@yahoo.com> wrote:

Quote:
{The Son of God Himself, our Lord and Savior, Defender of the Faith,
George W. Bush, declares:}

(CNN) -- President Bush on Friday threatened to veto a bill expanding
public funding for embryonic stem cell research that could make it to
his desk by early next week.

"I made [it] very clear to the Congress that the use of federal money,
taxpayers' money, to promote science which destroys life in order to
save life, I'm against that," Bush told reporters. "Therefore if the
bill does that, I will veto it." ....

{more white house bush s**t}

Yeh! The White House toilets must be overflowing with s**t!

This is quintessential Bush, allowing his fantasy to color his
scientific research. The stupidity of Bush is only eclipsed by those who
fail to recognize it.
Back to top
Matthew Greffin
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

"666" <son0fam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1116606004.374097.54080@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
Quote:

{The Son of God Himself, our Lord and Savior, Defender of the Faith,
George W. Bush, declares:}

No one who believes in the Lord and His Son has ever called George W. Bush
His Son. This is because nobody believes this to be true. Thus, your
sarcasm/blasphemy's only effect is to offend - which is to be expected from
a liberal.

Quote:
(CNN) -- President Bush on Friday threatened to veto a bill expanding
public funding for embryonic stem cell research that could make it to
his desk by early next week.

"I made [it] very clear to the Congress that the use of federal money,
taxpayers' money, to promote science which destroys life in order to
save life, I'm against that," Bush told reporters. "Therefore if the
bill does that, I will veto it." ....

{more white house bush s**t}

How is the refusal to supply funding stopping the research from taking
place? If all of you who care *so* deeply about Stem Cell Research
contributed, oh say ten bucks a month, this would probably offset, or at
least aid in making up for, the loss of federal funding.

So please, instead of crying over the fact that MY tax dollars are not
paying for something which I am opposed to, put up your OWN funds to pay for
it, if it means so much to you.
Back to top
maff
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

Matthew Greffin wrote:
Quote:
"666" <son0fam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1116606004.374097.54080@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

{The Son of God Himself, our Lord and Savior, Defender of the
Faith,
George W. Bush, declares:}

No one who believes in the Lord and His Son has ever called George W.
Bush
His Son. This is because nobody believes this to be true. Thus,
your
sarcasm/blasphemy's only effect is to offend - which is to be
expected from
a liberal.

(CNN) -- President Bush on Friday threatened to veto a bill
expanding
public funding for embryonic stem cell research that could make it
to
his desk by early next week.

"I made [it] very clear to the Congress that the use of federal
money,
taxpayers' money, to promote science which destroys life in order
to
save life, I'm against that," Bush told reporters. "Therefore if
the
bill does that, I will veto it." ....

{more white house bush s**t}

How is the refusal to supply funding stopping the research from
taking
place? If all of you who care *so* deeply about Stem Cell Research
contributed, oh say ten bucks a month, this would probably offset, or
at
least aid in making up for, the loss of federal funding.

So please, instead of crying over the fact that MY tax dollars are
not
paying for something which I am opposed to, put up your OWN funds to
pay for
it, if it means so much to you.

So why you take that advice and use your OWN funds for your death
squads and torture camps?
Back to top
bor
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

On 20 May 2005 09:20:04 -0700, "666" <son0fam@yahoo.com> wrote:

Quote:

{The Son of God Himself, our Lord and Savior, Defender of the Faith,
George W. Bush, declares:}

(CNN) -- President Bush on Friday threatened to veto a bill expanding
public funding for embryonic stem cell research that could make it to
his desk by early next week.


god blessed america with Bush Smile
He is elected so you will have to endure him again for a few years...


in the mean while south korea scientists have anounced yesterday that
they have clooned stam cells for the first time.
Back to top
maff
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

Matthew Greffin wrote:
Quote:
"666" <son0fam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1116606004.374097.54080@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

{The Son of God Himself, our Lord and Savior, Defender of the
Faith,
George W. Bush, declares:}

No one who believes in the Lord and His Son has ever called George W.
Bush
His Son. This is because nobody believes this to be true. Thus,
your
sarcasm/blasphemy's only effect is to offend - which is to be
expected from
a liberal.

(CNN) -- President Bush on Friday threatened to veto a bill
expanding
public funding for embryonic stem cell research that could make it
to
his desk by early next week.

"I made [it] very clear to the Congress that the use of federal
money,
taxpayers' money, to promote science which destroys life in order
to
save life, I'm against that," Bush told reporters. "Therefore if
the
bill does that, I will veto it." ....

{more white house bush s**t}

How is the refusal to supply funding stopping the research from
taking
place? If all of you who care *so* deeply about Stem Cell Research
contributed, oh say ten bucks a month, this would probably offset, or
at
least aid in making up for, the loss of federal funding.

So please, instead of crying over the fact that MY tax dollars are
not
paying for something which I am opposed to, put up your OWN funds to
pay for
it, if it means so much to you.

So why don't you take that advice and use your OWN funds for your death
squads and torture camps?
Back to top
Lucile Wilson
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

bor wrote:
Quote:
On 20 May 2005 09:20:04 -0700, "666" <son0fam@yahoo.com> wrote:


{The Son of God Himself, our Lord and Savior, Defender of the Faith,
George W. Bush, declares:}

(CNN) -- President Bush on Friday threatened to veto a bill expanding
public funding for embryonic stem cell research that could make it to
his desk by early next week.


god blessed america with Bush Smile
He is elected so you will have to endure him again for a few years...


in the mean while south korea scientists have anounced yesterday that
they have clooned stam cells for the first time.

What makes you so sure that GOD blessed America with Bush...it could
have been Satan. God stays out of politics...read your bible.
Back to top
Lucile Wilson
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: White House threatens veto on stem cell research bill Reply with quote

bor wrote:
Quote:
On 20 May 2005 09:20:04 -0700, "666" <son0fam@yahoo.com> wrote:


{The Son of God Himself, our Lord and Savior, Defender of the Faith,
George W. Bush, declares:}

(CNN) -- President Bush on Friday threatened to veto a bill expanding
public funding for embryonic stem cell research that could make it to
his desk by early next week.


god blessed america with Bush Smile
He is elected so you will have to endure him again for a few years...


in the mean while south korea scientists have anounced yesterday that
they have clooned stam cells for the first time.

What makes you so sure that GOD blessed America with Bush...it could
have been Satan. God stays out of politics...read your bible.
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [27 Posts] Goto page:  Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 pm | All times are GMT
Forum index » Medicine forums » cardiology
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Rep. Smith pushes for Lyme disease bill as NJ cases skyro... mark_denton2006@yahoo.com lyme 0 Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:39 pm
No new posts Fombonne's autism research is dangerously inaccurate john nursing 18 Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:38 am
No new posts Dental Research cminoz88@yahoo.co.nz dentistry 1 Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:36 am
No new posts White Oval "B 067" ?? E pharmacy 0 Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:09 pm
No new posts TELL FDA THAT RESEARCH IS URGENTLY NEEDED ON TOXIC PLATIN... BreastImplantAwareness.or nursing 0 Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:34 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: email marketing campaigns , electronics forum, Science forum, Unix/Linux blog, Unix/Linux documentation, Unix/Linux forums


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0156s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0010s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]