FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » diseases » hepatitis
Hey Nemesis
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 62 of 63 [933 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, ..., 60, 61, 62, 63 Next
Author Message
Alan
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The Voice of the White House January 28, 2006: Reply with quote

In article <16105088.f5c6c0@news.bumsport.net>, .@. (Professeur Von TwoSteps
OA.) wrote:

Quote:
It's mostly their big mouths and wonky inbred autocratic *stoopidity*
that's on the nose. The .com *stoopids* in auk is your yardstick of proof

Hey Professor, you will like this:

http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch08.html

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
Volume Two - The National Socialist Movement
Chapter VIII: The Strong Man is Mightiest Alone

Some need a *Coalition* of the *Stoopids* but some can work all on our own.


Lord Cerne Abbas

We shall go on to the end, we shall defend our World, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall
fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall
never surrender, and even if this World, or a large part of it were subjugated
and starving, then we would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time,
the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue
and the liberation of the old."

To rebel is right, to disobey is a duty, to act is necessary !

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/identity.html

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/mylinks.html

http://lordcerneabbas.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Alan
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Voice of the White House January 28, 2006: Reply with quote

In article <43e57b8c_1@x-privat.org>, dr.whl@hocho.org (Dr. Wee Hung Lo) wrote:

Quote:
Curious about your reasons for being anti-American I did a little
history walk.

I am not Anti-American. I am trying to make you see. Unlike you, we have a House
of Lords, who are old enough to remember the Nazi regime and how it operated,
and they have had the good sense to reject all Blair's attempts to pass
draconian laws.

Quote:
you wanted to come to the USA.

FYI, there is only one thing that I have ever wanted to come to the USA for, and
I can do that any way. I do not have the slightest desire to live there at all.
IMHO, living in a country where you can buy an AK47 at the Quiki-Mart, and then
your kid takes it to school and blows away half the school is some kind of
insane society. A society that watches as armed troops rush into New Orleans,
but no doctors and nurses and rescue workers is insane. And this s**t I see some
people coming up with about how they didn't help themselves is so cruel. If you
are living on a tight budget, how can you afford to "help yourself"? If you have
no money to buy petrol, how do you escape a hurricane? And when the black people
take food from the abandoned stores that is "looting". Hey, if you are hungry,
and your children are screaming out for food, and the store owners have all left
town, what would you do? I know damn well what I would do, and that is feed them
any way I could, and what would happen to that food anyway, when it passes its
"sell-by-date"?

They did more for their poor and dispossessed in Banda Ace. They did more in
India and Pakistan. So much for that writing on that Statue in New York.

You are one hell of a sick society, in more ways than one. You have no soul; you
have no compassion. I wanted to get on a plane and fly over to help out, but
Bush probably has me on his "terrorist list" for speaking out against him.

Now kindly go and f*** yourself, because like so many others, you do not know me
at all. And don't call me a "lefty", and don't call me a "pacifist" either,
because there are some people that I have encountered in newsgroups, whom I
would be more than willing to smack straight on the nose, and you have just gone
to the second on the list. I have had quite a few of those "police warnings"
myself, the last being for an altercation I had with a taxi-driver sat outside
my house blowing his horn, but those taxi-drivers don't blow their horns in my
street any more.


Lord Cerne Abbas

We shall go on to the end, we shall defend our World, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall
fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall
never surrender, and even if this World, or a large part of it were subjugated
and starving, then we would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time,
the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue
and the liberation of the old."

To rebel is right, to disobey is a duty, to act is necessary !

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/identity.html

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/mylinks.html

http://lordcerneabbas.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Alan
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: TV's Grandpa Munster dies at 82 Reply with quote

In article <memo.20060205180256.920y@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk>,
alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk (Alan) wrote:

Quote:
In article <memo.20060205174550.920x@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk>,
alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk (Alan) wrote:

In article <memo.20060205172956.920v@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk>,
alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk (Alan) wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4683026.stm

Actor Al Lewis, best known for his role as Grandpa in 1960s TV comedy The
Munsters, has died at the age of 82.

http://www.munsters.com/grandpa.html

The Passing and Passion of Grandpa Al Lewis, 1911-2006
by Mitchel Cohen

What a sad day ... and what an incredible, artistic and political life!

I first met Al Lewis in person in New Haven in
1971, at a demonstration in support of the jailed
Black Panthers. I remember it being a very raw
afternoon, and I kept staring at the man I'd
later introduce myself to, wondering at the
famous fellow standing all by himself unlike so
many actors and famous people, and then lost in the small crowd that turned up.

Later, I was to learn that Grandpa was rarely
alone in that way. Campaigning with him for Mayor
all over the City with other Green stalwarts like
Frank Carr, Craig Seeman, Michele Daneles, Afrime
Derti, Carl Lawrence, Pete Dolack and Robb Ross
-- the core of the Brooklyn Greens at that time
-- I was struck by the amount of adulation and
genuine affection that so many people had for Al,
especially (gulp!) cops. They all wanted Al to
sign autographs. I collected hundreds of
signatures to put Al on the ballot from cops
riding home on the Long Island Railroad and the
Staten Island ferry. It was amazing, the
transformation that came over people when Al
greeted them. He ended up getting just over the
50,000 votes we needed to put the Green Party onto the ballot in NY State.

Al was also incredibly scholarly, a voluminous
reader and one of his disappointments in the last
few years was his difficulty in being able to
read due to problems with his eyesight. But he
maintained his sabre-slashing anarchistic stance
when dealing with U.S. politicians and warmongers to the end.

Al and Karen were incredibly supportive to many
people, including me, personally, as a Green
Party candidate and as an organizer against
pesticides and genetic engineering. They
sponsored several events with the Roosevelt
Island Greens at which I was the featured
speaker, and contributed generously to the
NoSpray Coalition over the years as well as to my
campaign for Mayor on the Green Party line in
2001. I remember when Al was already sick, a
Reclaim the Streets party/demo had ended up on
Roosevelt Island. We marched past Al and Karen's
apartment, and I started the chant: "We love you
Grandpa, we miss you, get better!" and pretty
soon the hundreds of us took up the chant, lights
came on in the apartments, people looked out the
windows, and everyone waved, knowing whom we were
chanting about as we snaked by.

To say Al will be missed is, as is often the
case, a vast understatement. This crotchety,
funny, whip-smart, annoying, ribald, generous and
always dependable anti-racist activist was, in my
opinion, one of the great people of the century.
I loved him dearly, even or especially when we
argued, and so did many, many others.

A life well-lived? Hell, a life in REVOLT!

Grandpa Al Lewis -- Presenté !

ny-katrinasolidarity-subcribe@lists.riseup.net



Alan

"Can't you see we're still here,
Can't you see we're still here,
Singing loud; Singing clear,
We shall not go under,
We're still here."

Nemesis Peace Centre

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/protector.html

Abuse of Women and Children

http://theoriginalfirebird.blogspot.com/

Nemesis News

http://lordcerneabbas.blogspot.com/

Absolute Anarchy

http://lordcerneabbastoo.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Dr. Wee Hung Lo
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: The Voice of the White House January 28, 2006: Reply with quote

"Alan" <alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20060205103012.920B@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk...
: In article <43e57b8c_1@x-privat.org>, dr.whl@hocho.org (Dr. Wee Hung
Lo) wrote:
:
: > Curious about your reasons for being anti-American I did a little
: > history walk.
:
: I am not Anti-American. I am trying to make you see. Unlike you, we
have a House
: of Lords, who are old enough to remember the Nazi regime and how it
operated,
: and they have had the good sense to reject all Blair's attempts to
pass
: draconian laws.
:

No, you are anti-american. You speak against the leaders and the
policies of the government who were elected by the people, hence their
representatives. You slam one you slam the other. You also believe lies
and half truths propogated by the very news organizations you slammed.

: > you wanted to come to the USA.
:
: FYI, there is only one thing that I have ever wanted to come to the
USA for, and
: I can do that any way. I do not have the slightest desire to live
there at all.
: IMHO, living in a country where you can buy an AK47 at the Quiki-Mart,
and then
: your kid takes it to school and blows away half the school is some
kind of
: insane society. A society that watches as armed troops rush into New
Orleans,
: but no doctors and nurses and rescue workers is insane. And this s**t
I see some
: people coming up with about how they didn't help themselves is so
cruel. If you
: are living on a tight budget, how can you afford to "help yourself"?
If you have
: no money to buy petrol, how do you escape a hurricane? And when the
black people
: take food from the abandoned stores that is "looting". Hey, if you are
hungry,
: and your children are screaming out for food, and the store owners
have all left
: town, what would you do? I know damn well what I would do, and that is
feed them
: any way I could, and what would happen to that food anyway, when it
passes its
: "sell-by-date"?
:

It is obvious here that you know not of which you speak.

: They did more for their poor and dispossessed in Banda Ace. They did
more in
: India and Pakistan. So much for that writing on that Statue in New
York.
:

Wrong again.

: You are one hell of a sick society, in more ways than one. You have no
soul; you
: have no compassion. I wanted to get on a plane and fly over to help
out, but
: Bush probably has me on his "terrorist list" for speaking out against
him.
:

Some what true, but we have soul, we have compassion else how do you
account for the personal generosity of so many Americans in helping each
other and those of other nations?

: Now kindly go and f*** yourself, because like so many others, you do
not know me
: at all. And don't call me a "lefty", and don't call me a "pacifist"
either,
: because there are some people that I have encountered in newsgroups,
whom I
: would be more than willing to smack straight on the nose, and you have
just gone
: to the second on the list. I have had quite a few of those "police
warnings"
: myself, the last being for an altercation I had with a taxi-driver sat
outside
: my house blowing his horn, but those taxi-drivers don't blow their
horns in my
: street any more.
:

I am second one the list? Who is first? They must be a very honorable,
truthful and upright person.

As to you being left? Ha, you are just a troll who waffles and knows not
what they believe.

:
: Lord Cerne Abbas

Abba dabba do, who the hell are you?
Back to top
Dr. Wee Hung Lo
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: The Voice of the White House January 28, 2006: Reply with quote

"Professeur Von TwoSteps OA." <.@.> wrote in message
news:16105088.f5c6c0@news.bumsport.net...
: From : "Dr. Wee Hung Lo" <dr.whl@hocho.org>
: Message-ID : <43e57b8c_1@x-privat.org>
:
:
:
:
:
: >Curious about your reasons for being anti-American I did a little
: >history walk
:
:
:
:
: It's mostly their big mouths and wonky inbred autocratic *stoopidity*
: that's on the nose. The .com *stoopids* in auk is your yardstick of
proof
:

I am not surprised, they do seem to spill their guts even when they
aren't drinking. Your last sentence made absolutely no sense.
Back to top
Alan
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: The Voice of the White House January 28, 2006: Reply with quote

In article <43e99ac2$1_1@x-privat.org>, dr.whl@hocho.org (Dr. Wee Hung Lo)
wrote:

Quote:

"Alan" <alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20060205103012.920B@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk...
: In article <43e57b8c_1@x-privat.org>, dr.whl@hocho.org (Dr. Wee Hung
Lo) wrote:
:
: > Curious about your reasons for being anti-American I did a little
: > history walk.
:
: I am not Anti-American. I am trying to make you see. Unlike you, we
have a House
: of Lords, who are old enough to remember the Nazi regime and how it
operated,
: and they have had the good sense to reject all Blair's attempts to
pass
: draconian laws.
:

No, you are anti-american. You speak against the leaders and the
policies of the government who were elected by the people, hence their
representatives. You slam one you slam the other. You also believe lies
and half truths propogated by the very news organizations you slammed.

They were elected??? Have you forgotten the debacle of the *hanging* *chad* ????

The "most advanced country in the world" and it can't even run an election
properly???? Excuse me while I laugh! *snigger*

Quote:
: > you wanted to come to the USA.
:
: FYI, there is only one thing that I have ever wanted to come to the
USA for, and
: I can do that any way. I do not have the slightest desire to live
there at all.
: IMHO, living in a country where you can buy an AK47 at the Quiki-Mart,
and then
: your kid takes it to school and blows away half the school is some
kind of
: insane society. A society that watches as armed troops rush into New
Orleans,
: but no doctors and nurses and rescue workers is insane. And this s**t
I see some
: people coming up with about how they didn't help themselves is so
cruel. If you
: are living on a tight budget, how can you afford to "help yourself"?
If you have
: no money to buy petrol, how do you escape a hurricane? And when the
black people
: take food from the abandoned stores that is "looting". Hey, if you are
hungry,
: and your children are screaming out for food, and the store owners
have all left
: town, what would you do? I know damn well what I would do, and that is
feed them
: any way I could, and what would happen to that food anyway, when it
passes its
: "sell-by-date"?
:

It is obvious here that you know not of which you speak.

: They did more for their poor and dispossessed in Banda Ace. They did
more in
: India and Pakistan. So much for that writing on that Statue in New
York.
:

Wrong again.

http://unitedeuropeanworkersunion.blogspot.com/2006/02/new-orleans-will-seek-for
eign-aid.html

Quote:

: You are one hell of a sick society, in more ways than one. You have no
soul; you
: have no compassion. I wanted to get on a plane and fly over to help
out, but
: Bush probably has me on his "terrorist list" for speaking out against
him.
:

Some what true, but we have soul, we have compassion else how do you
account for the personal generosity of so many Americans in helping each
other and those of other nations?

http://unitedeuropeanworkersunion.blogspot.com/2006/02/new-orleans-will-seek-for
eign-aid.html


Quote:

: Now kindly go and f*** yourself, because like so many others, you do
not know me
: at all. And don't call me a "lefty", and don't call me a "pacifist"
either,
: because there are some people that I have encountered in newsgroups,
whom I
: would be more than willing to smack straight on the nose, and you have
just gone
: to the second on the list. I have had quite a few of those "police
warnings"
: myself, the last being for an altercation I had with a taxi-driver sat
outside
: my house blowing his horn, but those taxi-drivers don't blow their
horns in my
: street any more.
:

I am second one the list? Who is first? They must be a very honorable,
truthful and upright person.

He may be, or may not be, a lawyer.


Quote:
As to you being left? Ha, you are just a troll who waffles and knows not
what they believe.

:
: Lord Cerne Abbas

Abba dabba do, who the hell are you?

Your *Lord* and *Master*

*snigger*

The Proverbs 1 vs 26 - 27

"I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; when
your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when
distress and anguish cometh upon you."



Lord Cerne Abbas

We shall go on to the end, we shall defend our World, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall
fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall
never surrender, and even if this World, or a large part of it were subjugated
and starving, then we would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time,
the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue
and the liberation of the old."

To rebel is right, to disobey is a duty, to act is necessary !

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/identity.html

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/mylinks.html

http://lordcerneabbas.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Alan
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: The Voice of the White House January 28, 2006: Reply with quote

In article <43e99b24_1@x-privat.org>, dr.whl@hocho.org (Dr. Wee Hung Lo) wrote:

Quote:

"Professeur Von TwoSteps OA." <.@.> wrote in message
news:16105088.f5c6c0@news.bumsport.net...
: From : "Dr. Wee Hung Lo" <dr.whl@hocho.org
: Message-ID : <43e57b8c_1@x-privat.org
:
:
:
:
:
: >Curious about your reasons for being anti-American I did a little
: >history walk
:
:
:
:
: It's mostly their big mouths and wonky inbred autocratic *stoopidity*
: that's on the nose. The .com *stoopids* in auk is your yardstick of
proof
:

I am not surprised, they do seem to spill their guts even when they
aren't drinking. Your last sentence made absolutely no sense.

In my youth, I knew many of the old time aristocracy who, although poor and
often dispossessed of their ancestral lands, nevertheless were highly civilized
people and a pleasure to know.

What they have now are malicious, crooked Jewish politicians and businessmen,
balanced by malicious, crooked Gentile politicians and businessmen, all run by
rapacious, vicious and very ill-educated creatures who, in the old days, I
personally would never have allowed in my house, and in the eighteenth century,
would have had the servants chase off the grounds with sticks on their backs and
dogs snapping at their legs.

Democracy, as a relative once said, is government of the mentally misfit by the
mentally mediocre, tempered by the saving grace of snobbery. The latter is now a
dead issue and we have creatures like George Bush and Tony Blair as beau ideals
for the great mass of moral deadbeats that cover the surface of the earth like
gnats.

I keep looking for decency and civility but it is sleeping somewhere and cannot
be woken.

http://lordcerneabbas.blogspot.com/2006/02/voice-of-white-house-february-6-2006.
html

Alan

"Can't you see we're still here,
Can't you see we're still here,
Singing loud; Singing clear,
We shall not go under,
We're still here."

Nemesis Peace Centre

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/protector.html

Abuse of Women and Children

http://theoriginalfirebird.blogspot.com/

Nemesis News

http://lordcerneabbas.blogspot.com/

Absolute Anarchy

http://lordcerneabbastoo.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Alan
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: The Voice of the White House January 28, 2006: Reply with quote

In article <memo.20060208074331.316a@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk>,
alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk (Alan) wrote:

Quote:
In article <43e99ac2$1_1@x-privat.org>, dr.whl@hocho.org (Dr. Wee Hung Lo)
wrote:


"Alan" <alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20060205103012.920B@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk...
: In article <43e57b8c_1@x-privat.org>, dr.whl@hocho.org (Dr. Wee Hung
Lo) wrote:
:
: > Curious about your reasons for being anti-American I did a little
: > history walk.
:
: I am not Anti-American. I am trying to make you see. Unlike you, we
have a House
: of Lords, who are old enough to remember the Nazi regime and how it
operated,
: and they have had the good sense to reject all Blair's attempts to
pass
: draconian laws.
:

No, you are anti-american. You speak against the leaders and the
policies of the government who were elected by the people, hence their
representatives. You slam one you slam the other. You also believe lies
and half truths propogated by the very news organizations you slammed.

They were elected??? Have you forgotten the debacle of the *hanging* *chad*
????

The "most advanced country in the world" and it can't even run an election
properly???? Excuse me while I laugh! *snigger*

: > you wanted to come to the USA.
:
: FYI, there is only one thing that I have ever wanted to come to the
USA for, and
: I can do that any way. I do not have the slightest desire to live
there at all.
: IMHO, living in a country where you can buy an AK47 at the Quiki-Mart,
and then
: your kid takes it to school and blows away half the school is some
kind of
: insane society. A society that watches as armed troops rush into New
Orleans,
: but no doctors and nurses and rescue workers is insane. And this s**t
I see some
: people coming up with about how they didn't help themselves is so
cruel. If you
: are living on a tight budget, how can you afford to "help yourself"?
If you have
: no money to buy petrol, how do you escape a hurricane? And when the
black people
: take food from the abandoned stores that is "looting". Hey, if you are
hungry,
: and your children are screaming out for food, and the store owners
have all left
: town, what would you do? I know damn well what I would do, and that is
feed them
: any way I could, and what would happen to that food anyway, when it
passes its
: "sell-by-date"?
:

It is obvious here that you know not of which you speak.

: They did more for their poor and dispossessed in Banda Ace. They did
more in
: India and Pakistan. So much for that writing on that Statue in New
York.
:

Wrong again.

http://unitedeuropeanworkersunion.blogspot.com/2006/02/new-orleans-will-seek-f
or
eign-aid.html


: You are one hell of a sick society, in more ways than one. You have no
soul; you
: have no compassion. I wanted to get on a plane and fly over to help
out, but
: Bush probably has me on his "terrorist list" for speaking out against
him.
:

Some what true, but we have soul, we have compassion else how do you
account for the personal generosity of so many Americans in helping each
other and those of other nations?

http://unitedeuropeanworkersunion.blogspot.com/2006/02/new-orleans-will-seek-f
or
eign-aid.html



: Now kindly go and f*** yourself, because like so many others, you do
not know me
: at all. And don't call me a "lefty", and don't call me a "pacifist"
either,
: because there are some people that I have encountered in newsgroups,
whom I
: would be more than willing to smack straight on the nose, and you have
just gone
: to the second on the list. I have had quite a few of those "police
warnings"
: myself, the last being for an altercation I had with a taxi-driver sat
outside
: my house blowing his horn, but those taxi-drivers don't blow their
horns in my
: street any more.
:

I am second one the list? Who is first? They must be a very honorable,
truthful and upright person.

He may be, or may not be, a lawyer.

Or am I as *stoopid* as he is, so that I would go do that? No way, Jose!

*snigger*



Lord Cerne Abbas

We shall go on to the end, we shall defend our World, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall
fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall
never surrender, and even if this World, or a large part of it were subjugated
and starving, then we would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time,
the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue
and the liberation of the old."

To rebel is right, to disobey is a duty, to act is necessary !

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/identity.html

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/mylinks.html

http://lordcerneabbas.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Alan
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2006 Reply with quote

In article <090220062025429247%art_deco@127.0.0.1>, art_deco@127.0.0.1 (Art
Deco) wrote:

*snippage* of *mass* *delusions*

Quote:
Sig envy again

Hey, have you been abducted by little green men? I do hear that it is quite a
common occurrence in America.

http://www.transparencynow.com/welles.htm

"War of the Worlds, Orson Welles, And The Invasion from Mars."

I thought it was hilarious when they taught us about it at college. The whole
class fell about laughing. How can so many Yanks be that dumb, but guess what?

This past couple of years have sure proved that they can be a whole lot dumber
than that.

*snigger*


Lord Cerne Abbas

To rebel is right, to disobey is a duty, to act is necessary!

"Nemesis, winged one that tips the scales of life,
dark-eyed goddess, daughter of Justice,
you restrain the futile pride of mortals with your unyielding bridle and,
hating hurtful vanity, destroy black envy: below your wheel, always
moving but leaving no trace, the fortune of man turns.

Unseen, you come at once to defeat arrogance;

by your hand you gauge the span of life, and, frowning,
you scrutinise the thoughts of men, you always hold the balance.
Be merciful, hallowed judge, winged Nemesis, life's force.

We honour you, Nemesis, immortal goddess,

victory incarnate with wings unfurled, faultless,
sharing the throne of Justice; you resent human vanity
and banish men to Tartarus below"

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/identity.html

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/mylinks.html

http://lordcerneabbas.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Alan
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 1055

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Body Lanauge Reply with quote

In article <XHUGf.13949$qg.9276@news01.roc.ny>, drodgers@frontiers.net (Card
XII) wrote:

Quote:
That's just in Redbook and other popular magazines. But how would you know;
you can't even spell 'endorphins.'


Card XII

Oh dearie me; what a shame.

Did you ever get taught about Orson Wells first broadcasting "War of the
Worlds"? Somehow, I very much doubt it, but it was such a classic case of the
power of the mass media and the American Psyche.

http://www.transparencynow.com/welles.htm

ROFLMAO

Rogers, neither you, nor any other Yank, have a hope in hell of teaching me
anything about psychology. I have probably forgotten more than you will ever
know.

*snigger*

Poor dumb Dan. Just obey the orders of your imperial overlord, and you haven't
got a hope in hell of impeaching him.

*snigger*

*Suck* it *down* *Land* of the *Free*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

Hey, you have to remember that nobody ever expects "The Spanish Inquisition"

*snigger*


Lord Cerne Abbas

To rebel is right, to disobey is a duty, to act is necessary!

"Nemesis, winged one that tips the scales of life,
dark-eyed goddess, daughter of Justice,
you restrain the futile pride of mortals with your unyielding bridle and,
hating hurtful vanity, destroy black envy: below your wheel, always
moving but leaving no trace, the fortune of man turns.

Unseen, you come at once to defeat arrogance;

by your hand you gauge the span of life, and, frowning,
you scrutinise the thoughts of men, you always hold the balance.
Be merciful, hallowed judge, winged Nemesis, life's force.

We honour you, Nemesis, immortal goddess,

victory incarnate with wings unfurled, faultless,
sharing the throne of Justice; you resent human vanity
and banish men to Tartarus below"

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/identity.html

http://www.veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk/mylinks.html

http://lordcerneabbas.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Necco
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 28 Apr 2005
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Body Lanauge Reply with quote

"Alan" <alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20060210115638.1048S@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk...
Quote:
In article <XHUGf.13949$qg.9276@news01.roc.ny>, drodgers@frontiers.net
(Card
XII) wrote:

That's just in Redbook and other popular magazines. But how would you
know;
you can't even spell 'endorphins.'


Card XII

Oh dearie me; what a shame.

Did you ever get taught about Orson Wells first broadcasting "War of the
Worlds"? Somehow, I very much doubt it, but it was such a classic case of
the
power of the mass media and the American Psyche.

You lost track of your own thread, moron.

Quote:

ROFLMAO

Rogers, neither you, nor any other Yank, have a hope in hell of teaching
me
anything about psychology. I have probably forgotten more than you will
ever
know.

True, you are incapable of learning. Sad but true. And you are equally
incapable of knowing. Only fantasizing.

Quote:
*snigger*

You need to purchase stock in Kleenex.

Quote:
Poor dumb Dan. Just obey the orders of your imperial overlord, and you
haven't
got a hope in hell of impeaching him.

*snigger*

*Suck* it *down* *Land* of the *Free*

Another submissive thought? Control yourself, moron.

Thanks for the nice kook dance.


Nomen Necco
Back to top
The Gunder Thod
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2006 Reply with quote

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:45 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk (Alan) wrote:

Quote:
abducted by little green men

It seems that a few Brits do too, especially the folk at the bullying
online site!

http://www.bullyonline.org/related/paranorm.htm
http://www.apra.org.uk/

Then there's the Ozzie abduction thayng

http://www.maryrodwell.com/

You're a psychologist, tell me - what gives?

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicabduct.htm
http://www.abcfield.force9.co.uk/abduct.html
http://www.sspr.co.uk/
http://www.charlesmcdougall.jediknights.co.uk/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4071124.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/sci_tech/2003/denver_2003/2769875.stm

Quote:
As someone who regularly suffers from sleep paralysis, I can see why many
sufferers mistake the experience with that of Alien abductions. Paralysis
combined with visual hallucinations and feelings of intense fear are
common symptoms of this condition. As I am sceptical of aliens and the
paranormal I do not relate my experiences with an abduction, however I do
see a spirit like entity. I know it is not real, but it seems to be there.
If I had believed in aliens before I started having these episodes, I can
well imagine that I would be another alien abduction statistic.
Henry Coleman, UK
--

Registered player of the Gorn of Hondor
Back to top
Kali
medicine forum addict


Joined: 30 Apr 2005
Posts: 55

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2006 Reply with quote

In article <ljoru1d4kl2274h15hegoij4k3f73gu2f0@4ax.com>, posted
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:11:24 +0100, The Gunder Thod
gunder@thod.borken says...

Quote:
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:45 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk (Alan) wrote:

abducted by little green men

It seems that a few Brits do too, especially the folk at the bullying
online site!

http://www.bullyonline.org/related/paranorm.htm
http://www.apra.org.uk/

Then there's the Ozzie abduction thayng

http://www.maryrodwell.com/

You're a psychologist, tell me - what gives?

He's not a psychologist, he's just an idiot POS from smdh who
followed Lynne Lyons in here, looking for an audience for his
clown act.

Kali
--
"We found a great number of books...and since they contained
nothing but superstitions and falsehoods of the Devil we burned
them all." - Bishop Diego De Landa, who burned priceless books
of Mayan history and science
Back to top
The Gunder Thod
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2006 Reply with quote

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:55:42 -0600 Kali <kali@lart.com> wrote:

Quote:
In article <ljoru1d4kl2274h15hegoij4k3f73gu2f0@4ax.com>, posted
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:11:24 +0100, The Gunder Thod
gunder@thod.borken says...

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:45 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk (Alan) wrote:

abducted by little green men

It seems that a few Brits do too, especially the folk at the bullying
online site!

http://www.bullyonline.org/related/paranorm.htm
http://www.apra.org.uk/

Then there's the Ozzie abduction thayng

http://www.maryrodwell.com/

You're a psychologist, tell me - what gives?

He's not a psychologist, he's just an idiot POS from smdh who
followed Lynne Lyons in here, looking for an audience for his
clown act.


I shouldn't have taken him seriously then, but this is what made me think
he is one

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:56 +0000 (GMT Standard Time), in
sci.psychology.psychotherapy alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk (Alan)
wrote:

Quote:
Rogers, neither you, nor any other Yank, have a hope in hell of teaching me
anything about psychology. I have probably forgotten more than you will ever
know.

I know that Dan Rogers is a Ph D psychologist.
--
Registered player of the Gorn of Hondor
Back to top
Kali
medicine forum addict


Joined: 30 Apr 2005
Posts: 55

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2006 Reply with quote

In article <6bh0v116bchk1pjloo7oqrm7gsf1ugdbkl@4ax.com>, posted
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:38:48 +0100, The Gunder Thod
gunder@thod.borken says...

Quote:
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:55:42 -0600 Kali <kali@lart.com> wrote:

In article <ljoru1d4kl2274h15hegoij4k3f73gu2f0@4ax.com>, posted
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:11:24 +0100, The Gunder Thod
gunder@thod.borken says...

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:45 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk (Alan) wrote:

abducted by little green men

It seems that a few Brits do too, especially the folk at the bullying
online site!

http://www.bullyonline.org/related/paranorm.htm
http://www.apra.org.uk/

Then there's the Ozzie abduction thayng

http://www.maryrodwell.com/

You're a psychologist, tell me - what gives?

He's not a psychologist, he's just an idiot POS from smdh who
followed Lynne Lyons in here, looking for an audience for his
clown act.


I shouldn't have taken him seriously then, but this is what made me think
he is one

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:56 +0000 (GMT Standard Time), in
sci.psychology.psychotherapy alan@veloceraptor.free-online.co.uk (Alan)
wrote:

Rogers, neither you, nor any other Yank, have a hope in hell of teaching me
anything about psychology. I have probably forgotten more than you will ever
know.

Yes, he's a poser and bullshitter. Alan and 2shitz know sweet
f*** all about psychology. The same is true for the recently
deceased.

Quote:
I know that Dan Rogers is a Ph D psychologist.

Yes, and Peter Hood and I both hold master's degrees in
psychology and are working on PhDs in psychology. Other than
that, there are no psychologists currently posting to spp,
although a few old friends pop in now and then.

Kali
--
"We found a great number of books...and since they contained
nothing but superstitions and falsehoods of the Devil we burned
them all." - Bishop Diego De Landa, who burned priceless books
of Mayan history and science
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 62 of 63 [933 Posts] Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, ..., 60, 61, 62, 63 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:45 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » diseases » hepatitis
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Nemesis the goddess of righteous indignation who punished... Alan hepatitis 0 Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:56 am
No new posts Nemesis News Now Has a Death Clock Alan hepatitis 28 Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:54 pm
No new posts The Bush Nemesis CaliforniaLyme lyme 0 Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:27 pm
No new posts Gloat On This Nemesis Nomen Nescio hepatitis 5 Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:10 am
No new posts Hey Nemesis Nomen Nescio hepatitis 7 Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:20 am

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: email marketing campaigns , electronics forum, Science forum, Unix/Linux blog, Unix/Linux documentation, Unix/Linux forums


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.8881s ][ Queries: 16 (0.8258s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]