FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Medicine forums » nutrition
The Great "Mediterranean Diet" Fraud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 209 [3126 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, ..., 207, 208, 209 Next
Author Message
Ron Peterson
medicine forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 18 May 2005
Posts: 181

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Eating Fish Helps Protect Eyesight Reply with quote

Matti Narkia wrote:

Quote:
It seems that you didn't even read the article. I suggest that you
have a look at the above two studies it was based on.

Reading the studies, I found no reference to radical scavenging as
mentioned in the article.

Quote:
There doesn't seem to be any evidence of benefit for nutritional
supplements (vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids) to prevent cataracts.

Cataracts? The article and the studies are about macular degeneration.
Do you have any clue about the difference between cataracts and
macular degeneration? It seems that you don't, therefore FYI the
following links:

I was mentioning what a researcher told me in a personal conversation.
I thought it was relevant to the subject matter of the thread, although
not mentioned by the original poster.

I am convinced in the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids and take a fish
oil supplement and try to eat a reasonable amount of seafood which
isn't that easy to get in the midwest.

--
Ron
Back to top
Matti Narkia
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Posts: 425

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Eating Fish Helps Protect Eyesight Reply with quote

On 17 Jul 2006 09:05:14 -0700, "Ron Peterson" <ron@shell.core.com>
wrote:
Quote:

medianext05 wrote:
Eating Fish Helps Protect Eyesight
Check the link:
http://www.fishfundas.blogspot.com

The two studies referred by the above link are


Seddon JM, George S, Rosner B.
Cigarette Smoking, Fish Consumption, Omega-3 Fatty Acid Intake, and
Associations With Age-Related Macular Degeneration: The US Twin Study
of Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Arch Ophthalmol. 2006 Jul;124(7):995-1001.
PMID: 16832023 [PubMed - in process]
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16832023>

"CONCLUSIONS: This study of twins provides further evidence that
cigarette smoking increases risk while fish consumption and
omega-3 fatty acid intake reduce risk of AMD."

Chua B, Flood V, Rochtchina E, Wang JJ, Smith W, Mitchell P. Dietary
Fatty acids and the 5-year incidence of age-related maculopathy.
Arch Ophthalmol. 2006 Jul;124(7):981-6.
PMID: 16832021 [PubMed - in process]
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16832021>

"CONCLUSIONS: A regular diet high in n-3 polyunsaturated fat,
especially from fish, suggests protection against early and late
ARM in this older Australian cohort. Our study could not confirm
deleterious effects of higher polyunsaturated fat intakes reported
by other clinic-based studies."

Comments on the latter:

MedlinePlus: Dietary fish oils may lower risk of eye disease
<http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_36001.html>

Quote:
The reasoning seems weak. I don't see how omega-3 fatty acids have
radical scavenging behaviour.

It seems that you didn't even read the article. I suggest that you

have a look at the above two studies it was based on.

Quote:
There doesn't seem to be any evidence of benefit for nutritional
supplements (vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids) to prevent cataracts.

Cataracts? The article and the studies are about macular degeneration.
Do you have any clue about the difference between cataracts and
macular degeneration? It seems that you don't, therefore FYI the
following links:

Medem: Medical Library: Macular Degeneration
<http://www.medem.com/medlb/article_detaillb.cfm?article_ID=ZZZJ4YZNH4C&sub_cat=2013>

Age-Related Macular Degeneration [NEI Health Information]
<http://www.nei.nih.gov/health/maculardegen/armd_facts.asp>

Macular degeneration - MayoClinic.com
<http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/macular-degeneration/DS00284>

JAMA -- Age-Related Macular Degeneration, May 24/31, 2006, Parmet et
al. 295 (20): 2438
<http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/295/20/2438<

MedlinePlus Interactive Tutorials: Macular Degeneration
<http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tutorials/maculardegeneration/htm/index.htm>

MedlinePlus: Macular Degeneration
<http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/maculardegeneration.html>

Medem: Medical Library: Cataract
<http://www.medem.com/medlb/article_detaillb.cfm?article_ID=ZZZSXEVUF4C&sub_cat=119>

Cataracts [NEI Health Information]
<http://www.nei.nih.gov/health/cataract/cataract_facts.asp>

Cataract - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cataract>

MedlinePlus: Cataract
<http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/cataract.html>


--
Matti Narkia
Back to top
Ron Peterson
medicine forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 18 May 2005
Posts: 181

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Eating Fish Helps Protect Eyesight Reply with quote

monty1945@lycos.com wrote:
Quote:
Yes, Ron, this is beyond ludicrous. ...

No, I just think the reasoning is weak. A researcher told me that
omega-3 reduction in AMD is there. I think that the structure of the
phospholipids is part of the key. IIRC, each phospholipid molecule
needs one saturated fatty acid and one PUFA.

--
Ron
Back to top
monty1945@lycos.com
medicine forum addict


Joined: 02 Apr 2006
Posts: 93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Eating Fish Helps Protect Eyesight Reply with quote

Yes, Ron, this is beyond ludicrous. Because I don't see the point of
making the same case over and over again here for the latest crop of
newbies with wearing fish oil tinted eyeglasses, I will refer anyone
who wants to know the scientific reality to my site,
http://groups.msn.com/TheScientificDebateForum-/

There is an essay on the left that discusses things you are not being
told about fish oil (by the mainstream media), for those not interested
in some of the other topics I cover on the site. If you have
questions, click on the nutritional message board and post them there,
and I will get back to you, usually within 48 hours.
Back to top
Ron Peterson
medicine forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 18 May 2005
Posts: 181

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Eating Fish Helps Protect Eyesight Reply with quote

medianext05 wrote:
Quote:
Eating Fish Helps Protect Eyesight
Check the link:
http://www.fishfundas.blogspot.com

The reasoning seems weak. I don't see how omega-3 fatty acids have
radical scavenging behaviour.

There doesn't seem to be any evidence of benefit for nutritional
supplements (vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids) to prevent cataracts.

--
Ron
Back to top
Clyde Martling
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Warren Buffet's 37 billion and nothing for anti-aging research ! Reply with quote

Quote:
Our planet is suffering from massive overpopulation that is
unsustainable and could lead to the entire destruction of mankind.

Any widespread effort to promote anti-aging is irresponsible until
we can reduce the population and selectively apply any anti-aging
benefits to only the most valuable people.


I'm always amused by the mindset that some folks are more important
than others. It's always been my question as well ... who gets to
decide.

How do we decide which works of literature are better than others?
How do we decide which composers are worthy of study?

Somehow, those best educated in those matters are able to make
intelligent decisions. I understand many people lack this ability, but
that does not make it impossible for all to do.

Quote:
I also think population pressure isn't necessarily bad as it can force
expansion and evolution. Plenty of unsettled plots on the moon and
mars! Wink

And your idea of a sensible goal is to first turn the first world
into third world population densities? Don't you realize that
overpopulation is what keeps other nations from their potential?

Quality, not quantity, will advance humanity. We have very limited
resources to go around and too many people.
Back to top
TC
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 1814

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Autointoxication and yogurt enemas have a very STRONG scientific basis Reply with quote

Doc John wrote:
Quote:
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/tutorials/john-kellogg.html
The John Harvey Kellogg story gets even more interesting boys and girls
and Science Geeks. :)

Kellogg received his medical degree in 1875. The official birth of
biomedicine took place in 1876. In 1910, the Flexner Report comes out.
Where does Kellogg update his medical education, but in Europe.
Precisely where the best schools of scientific medicine are located,
for his time period.

He was chosen to get a medical degree in order to try to give his
health views some credibility. It worked for a while but we know better
now.

Quote:

In 1917, Kellogg published a paper in JAMA where he claims to have
successfully treated 40,000 patients suffering from gastrointestinal
disease with enemas.

I told you he loved buttocks. You may need to define "successfully".
Just because he cleaned out their colons does not equate to success or
actually healing a disease.

Quote:

What is Kellogg known for if it is not his interest in indigestion,
autointoxication, and use of yogurt enemas?

He is known for selling nutrient-deficient cereals, advocating enemas,
advocating circumcision of young boys without anethesia to discourage
masturbation and advocating dabbing an acid onto young girls clitori
for the same purpose. He is also known to remove portions of hundred of
peoples colons when his enemas were ineffective. Face it, the man was
nuts.

Quote:

So the problem boys and girls and Science Geeks, is nothing but one of
modernizing terminology. :)

Translate indigestion and gastrointestinal disease into IBS and bingo,
you have a clear winner. Smile Kellogg successfully treated 40,000
patients suffering from IBS and was able to manage and in some cases
cure the disease with yogurt enemas.

He did not successfully treat anyone by any modern definition. All he
did was pump crap thru their colons.

Quote:

It was not until the new millennium, that scientific research has
proven that some forms of IBS are in fact caused by excess bacterial in
the small intestine. A health condition that can in fact be
successfully treated with antibiotics.

Actually, it is well known that most IBS and other chronic diseases are
caused by the very products that Kellogg sold to the American people.
Grains. And the problem is not excess bateria in the gut but the wrong
bacteria in the gut, which occurs when one intestinal flora is affested
by excessive grains in the diet. Moron.

Quote:

Sorry to break the bad news to you Science Geeks, but the facts clearly
show that John Harvey Kellogg was in fact a scientific physician in
every sense of the word, given his time period. That autointoxication
as cause of IBS has in fact a very STRONG scientific basis to it. And,
that flushing out the intestines with yogurt enemas in fact has a very
STRONG scientistic basis for managing the symptoms of IBS. Smile

Simply wrong. Just because YOU say it is scientific does not make it
scientific. Kellogg never let science interfere with his "facts", and
neither do you.

Quote:

All that you Geeks have to do is modernize Kellogg's terminology. :)

Feel free, Geeks, to prove me wrong. History is on my side. Smile
--
Doc John
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/tutorials/john-kellogg.html

History *has* proven you wrong. You appear to the the only one who
fails to grasp that simple fact.

TC
Back to top
lflythe
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 02 Jul 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Danger in Your Water Reply with quote

nyscof@gmail.com wrote:
Quote:
Prevention Magazine Fluoridation Article published

"The Danger in Your Water Fluoride has been tied to bone cancer,
lower IQs, and osteoporosis. So why is it still being added to your
water? " by Timothy Gower.

http://www.prevention.com/water/fluoride_home

It is still being added to water because there is a rule/law that
requires utilities to add it or they will receive a hefty fine. If you
want the fluoride removed from our water then more people in this
country have to raise their voices about removing it. There are a great
many individuals who work at water plants that would love to stop
adding it, but can't because they are required to due to the law/rule.

Linda
Back to top
Kumar
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 870

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: Can nutrients be addictive? Reply with quote

marcia wrote:
Quote:
Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
marcia wrote:
Nooooo. I believe in empirical evidence, though. Your Doc John profile
brings up the following information:

*******************************************************
John Gohde
Nickname: Mr-Natural-Health, formerly known as John 'the Man'
Location: Richmond, VA, USA
Email address: johngohde @ naturalhealthperspective.com
Website or Blog: http://naturalhealthperspective.com

Quote:
An advocate of the healing power of nature, I like to comment on the
human condition. I function as William Shakespeare's Chorus and Howdy
Doody's Peanut Gallery on these newsgroups.
*******************************************************

Since you're apparently so good at writing fiction, maybe you can
conjure up an interesting explanation for this?

All you Geeks are mentally slow. And, you guys have been doing a
excellent job of exposing just how dull your brain power actually is.

You are just now pondering what us Quacks knew a 100 years ago.

I recommend that you call up Coast-to-Coast tonight and tell them about
your conspiracy theory. I am sure that a few callers will claim to
have been abducted by aliens. Hey, why don't you use remote viewing to
visit me in Richmond?

Boy, are you mentally slow. And, I do not mind saying so. :)

You have my condolences.


Are you what they call a "sock puppet"?

Maybe you can explain how all three of you have AOL accounts that
connect to the internet using IP addresses that place *ALL THREE OF
YOU* in *EXACTLY THE SAME CITY* (which, incidentally, is not Richmond,
VA)? Perhaps you can explain how you are all using the same type of
computer, with the same Windows '98 operating system, and the same
browser? Are you neighbors? Brothers? Co-workers? C'mon, think fast!

How far would you like me to go with this little investigation? Because
the more you deny the truth, the more motivated I feel to pursue it.

Keep going writing... prove that *I'm* the one who's mentally slow. Smile

All,

Pls try to concentrate on topic subject and contribute whatever you
can.

Whether establishing of local long term blood flow regulations of
increasing and decreasing the size and numbers of arteries (which may
be due to addictive substance or excess or deficient nutrients) can be
a reason o expressing/getting addiction, physical dependance,
physiological tollerance etc.?

Can't excesses or deficiencies of nutrients trigger and establish
local long term blood flow regulations to save tissues from toxicities
or defficiencies of these as per need?

Can nutients be toxic or harmful to target and other tissues, if
exposed to them in excess?
Back to top
Susan
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 05 May 2005
Posts: 932

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Comments on new AHA recommendations Reply with quote

x-no-archive: yes

David R. Throop wrote:

Quote:
Jim, let me get back to you on that. My 11-mo old daughter pulled the
cord out of my computer just as Firefox was saving and my bookmarks
are all messed up. And I'm leaving town for a week. I owe you an
answer, OK?

Save yourself a lot of trouble and eyestrain. There is no such evidence
that I could find in months of searching.

I can't beLIEVE I once gave up cheeses and half n half in my coffee for
years for no reason.

Susan <happy ham and brie eater>
Back to top
David R. Throop
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Can nutrients be addictive? Reply with quote

In article <eogj92lqh9pquruur6g45gmqfgtrc1rkle@4ax.com>,
Jim Chinnis <jchinnis@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

Quote:
Honey has been around a hell of a long time. We haven't tinkered
with bees much, but the bees do feed on different flora now.

Don't forget the locusts! The locusts are an important part of the diet.

Mark.1.6: And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of
a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;

:-)

DRT
I'm sticking with barbeque.
Back to top
outsor@city-net.net
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: More support for cinnamon extract benefits for diabetics Reply with quote

"What is with this one-substance solution mind set?

How about just cutting refined carbs? That will do more to control
blood glucose levels than all of the cinnamon extracts and pharmacopia
available to man. Remove the cause of the problem and you resolve the
problem."

Refined carbs is not the "cause" of diabetes. Insulin resistance is high
in diabetics as a whole and the insulin helps in that regard by acting as
an insulin mimic for those diabetics who no longer produce enough.
Balancing glucose intake with available insulin is always good diabetes
treatment, and cinnamon helps on one side of that equation.
Back to top
Mjølnër
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: Nothing happening here? Mjølnër warezfaq Reply with quote

In <587792hp11hlshs5e1ph9tf8hkl8qjn65q@4ax.com>, on Sat, 17 Jun 2006 02:21:59
-0400, "(akula)" <akula@sharks.plc.ltd> wrote:

Quote:
On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:32:40 +0930, phlatÅrse
phlatÅrse@0lympic.icons.ret> wrote:

Mjølnër <mjolner@warezfaq.com>, wrapped the laughing gear
around someone's dick to suck down:

In <3f20060617005115Z.20077070479@nntp1.sharks.plc.ltd>, on Sat, 17 Jun 2006
00:51:15 -0000, "(akula)" <akula@sharks.plc.ltd> wrote:

faux "(akula)" <akula@sharks.plc.ltd> wrote:

I'd appreciate it if _no_one_ sent a complaint to giganews about
Blackhorse's latest nymshift.

[...]
It all just goes to show you, Zeke, that the kOOks all think alike.
[...]

You don't even understand the concept of usenet kookery. Walk
over to a mirror if you want to see what one looks like.

He does not have your picture taped to his mirror- you must be thinking of Les
or anadvoperv.

No one here has forged you, Mjolner or Zeke. I'd rather unplug
than use any of your nyms and I suspect most other people feel
that way too.

mjolner@warezfaq.com

Forge that and lose your account. Someone did do it, 10 months or so ago, once
or twice. A warning to the miscreant sufficed.

..you really want that tested?

He might not, but I do, stalker. I triple-dog dare you to duplicate
my posting particulars! <BG

You forget, there are folks watching who do not play as nice as some of the regular
good folk here.

Ooooh! You scare us SO much, fatass! <g

IMO..an arsehole like you deserves every piece of angst you gather to your chest..suck on that.

Why?

Your particulars are as insubstantial as cotton candy, you cannot be forged,
only frogged, not a TOS-able offense at _most_ NSPs or ISPs.

..pigs arse. You have proved time and again UR are a bloated
knowall pharkall with piss and wind as your mainstay.
The s**t you pull anyone at base level can do..often smarter
than your example.
Conjure up some more nyms to frogg and we shall see how
pharking big your balls actually are :-/

Go and address some issues you have with your Padre..prayer may be the only
avenue left for you after your CEO finishes kicking your arse on Monday:-}

pA (_0_)

Lookie, everyone! The gay blade is advertising he's "open for
business"! The 'fatass' is all lubed up and stretched out. Get it
while you can, fags. The email is ChrisCaputo@alt.nut

It's more, or should I say less, than that.
He wankered on and on and said nothing.

You've proven he's a phony, but he's too stupid to realize when the jig is up.

Just another akookla kook-farm sock, they use their bullshit for fertilizer,
which is why the socks are so plentiful.

Cya



Mjølnër

--

____________________________________________________________________
__ __ _____________________ ___________ _____ ________
/ \ / \\_ _____/\______ \\_ _____// _ \ \_____ \
\ \/\/ / | __)_ | | _/ | __) / /_\ \ / / \ \
\ / | \ | | \ | \ / | \/ \_/. \
\__/\ / /_______ / |______ / \___ / \____|__ /\_____\ \_/
______\/___________\/_________\/______\/__________\/________\__>
_________________________ The WebFAQ Team ® _________________________

UseNet the way it ought to be!
The WarezFAQ on the World Wide Web
http://warezfaq.com

Copyright © 1992-2006 Ragnarok Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction, reprinting, publishing or other distribution or use of
this article without the prior written permission of the author,
or the author's agents, is expressly prohibited.
Back to top
(akula)
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Nothing happening here? Mjølnër warezfaq Reply with quote

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:32:40 +0930, phlatÅrse
<phlatÅrse@0lympic.icons.ret> wrote:

Quote:
Mjølnër <mjolner@warezfaq.com>, wrapped the laughing gear
around someone's dick to suck down:

In <3f20060617005115Z.20077070479@nntp1.sharks.plc.ltd>, on Sat, 17 Jun 2006
00:51:15 -0000, "(akula)" <akula@sharks.plc.ltd> wrote:

faux "(akula)" <akula@sharks.plc.ltd> wrote:

I'd appreciate it if _no_one_ sent a complaint to giganews about
Blackhorse's latest nymshift.

[...]
It all just goes to show you, Zeke, that the kOOks all think alike.
[...]

You don't even understand the concept of usenet kookery. Walk
over to a mirror if you want to see what one looks like.

He does not have your picture taped to his mirror- you must be thinking of Les
or anadvoperv.

No one here has forged you, Mjolner or Zeke. I'd rather unplug
than use any of your nyms and I suspect most other people feel
that way too.

mjolner@warezfaq.com

Forge that and lose your account. Someone did do it, 10 months or so ago, once
or twice. A warning to the miscreant sufficed.

..you really want that tested?

He might not, but I do, stalker. I triple-dog dare you to duplicate
my posting particulars! <BG>

Quote:
You forget, there are folks watching who do not play as nice as some of the regular
good folk here.

Ooooh! You scare us SO much, fatass! <g>

Quote:
IMO..an arsehole like you deserves every piece of angst you gather to your chest..suck on that.

Why?

Quote:
Your particulars are as insubstantial as cotton candy, you cannot be forged,
only frogged, not a TOS-able offense at _most_ NSPs or ISPs.

..pigs arse. You have proved time and again UR are a bloated
knowall pharkall with piss and wind as your mainstay.
The s**t you pull anyone at base level can do..often smarter
than your example.
Conjure up some more nyms to frogg and we shall see how
pharking big your balls actually are :-/

Go and address some issues you have with your Padre..prayer may be the only
avenue left for you after your CEO finishes kicking your arse on Monday:-}

pA (_0_)

Lookie, everyone! The gay blade is advertising he's "open for
business"! The 'fatass' is all lubed up and stretched out. Get it
while you can, fags. The email is ChrisCaputo@alt.nut

--

Chris Caputo, President of Altopia Corp. reveals one of his deepest desires:

==================================================================

From: Chris Caputo <ccaputo@alt.net>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d, [...] altnet.general
Subject: Re: KRIS KAPUTO KONDUCTS K00KY KROSSPOSTING KRUSADE !!!
Date: 28 Sep 2003 01:06:42 GMT
Message-ID: <bl5c72$eui$0@207.14.113.2>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.14.113.2
---------

I'd love to have more details on how to get cookies relating to one site
while browsing another.

Chris

==================================================================

I'm sure you would, Chris...I'm sure you would.
Back to top
outsor@citynet.net
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 569

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: SOY: "Fab Bean or Has-Been?": Another U.S. Fad On The Skids? Reply with quote

"huge amount of science I just posted."

I will not waste my or the other readr's time collecting research showing
the oppisite of those cherry picked you provided. I made my point, the
cults and you cherry pick research and obscure the real range of the
science which has no definite word. The area of caution is about the use
of isolates of soy and not for soy as a food product. That you repeated a
cherry picking routine puts you in the cults as to spinning th science of
the topic.
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 209 [3126 Posts] Goto page:  1, 2, 3, ..., 207, 208, 209 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » Medicine forums » nutrition
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Vegetarian diet for arthritis ironjustice@aol.com nutrition 3 Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:14 am
No new posts Fats in diet stryped@hotmail.com nutrition 5 Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:00 pm
No new posts Diet supplements don't benefit cancer patients: journal J cancer 0 Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:01 am
No new posts Healthy diet in Old age sha nutrition 0 Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:30 pm
No new posts Help with health diet stryped@hotmail.com nutrition 1 Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:53 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: email marketing campaigns , electronics forum, Science forum, Unix/Linux blog, Unix/Linux documentation, Unix/Linux forums


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0331s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0117s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]