FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Medicine forums » cardiology
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2006
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 6 [81 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Author Message
krp
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2006 Reply with quote

"Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler" <wrangler@netcabal.com> wrote in
message news:e8uj2p$7fr$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
Quote:


TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD

The winner is... KENNETH R PANGBORN!

36 votes - YES
00 votes - NO

Go Kenny Kakes Go! Is it true that you'll be filling in for Oprah on
her talk show next month?

I am HAPPY that *I* figure so prominently in ALL of your awards. GO
KOOKS GO! Make my award next month TRULY SPECIAL.
Back to top
krp
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Starting a Colon Cleansing Program. Advice appreciated. Chronic diarrhoea-then sudden constipation Reply with quote

krp <web2457k@verizon.net> wrote in message
<eGNsg.14672$Wh7.14660@trnddc07>...

Quote:
I'M IN BETWEEN DCOTRS AND HACE BEEN OUT OF MEDS FOR A WEEK!!!! MY NEXT
PSYCH APPT IS NEXT WEEK IS NEXT WEEK!!!! OTHER THAN MILLD AGITATION
NAD DIFUCILTY FOXCUSING ARE THERTE ANY ANY OTHER SYMPTOMNS OF BEING OF
F MY MEDS??????
Back to top
fe'do
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook-i-bon Awards, June 2006 Reply with quote

" krp" <web2457k@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:eGNsg.14672$Wh7.14660@trnddc07...
Quote:
I am HAPPY that *I* figure so prominently in ALL of your awards. GO
KOOKS GO! Make my award next month TRULY SPECIAL.

next month's awards include a coupon
book for a host of psychiatric lock ups
Back to top
fe'do
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Starting a tombstone Cleansing Program. Advice appreciated. Chronic diarrhoea-then sudden constipation Reply with quote

"krp" <nntp.newsfeed@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:fwmp$k4m.bden@newsread1.news.pasearth1ink.nut...
Quote:
I'M IN BETWEEN DCOTRS AND HACE BEEN OUT OF MEDS FOR A WEEK!!!! MY NEXT
PSYCH APPT IS NEXT WEEK IS NEXT WEEK!!!! OTHER THAN MILLD AGITATION
NAD DIFUCILTY FOXCUSING ARE THERTE ANY ANY OTHER SYMPTOMNS OF BEING OF
F MY MEDS??????

impending death?
Back to top
nospam7@heartmdphd.com
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Posts: 470

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Prepare the way for the LORD... Reply with quote

Meat Plow wrote:
Quote:
On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:44:58 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2006 Usenet Kook
Awards.

*Drumroll, Please!*



KOOK OF THE MONTH

The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!

26 votes - Dr. Andrew B Chung
06 votes - Daryl Hunt
06 votes - Warhol
04 votes - Jayne Kulikauskas
03 votes - Mark Sobolewski
00 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Doc Fraud! Your foam has managed to rise to the top of
an especially formidable field of contenders for this esteemed award.



CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH

The winner is... MCP!

14 votes - MCP of soc.men
10 votes - Jayne Kulikauskas
05 votes - Nik Warrenson
03 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, net.plagiarist! Be sure to remind us[tinu], once
again, how stealing other authors' work is perfectly legal and ethical.



COWARD OF THE MONTH

The winner is... ANDRE LIEVEN!

10 votes - Andre Lieven of soc.men
08 votes - Charles D Bohne
08 votes - Dean Roger Ray, a.k.a. "TeslaCoils" 05 votes - Onideus Mad
Hatter
02 votes - Dustin Cook
01 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Andre! We[tinw] know you're reading this - better get
that plonker checked by your local proctologist.



LOONEY MAROON AWARD

The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!

23 votes - Dr. Andrew B Chung
14 votes - Dittoheads of Alt.Fan.Rush-Limbaugh 05 votes - Jeff Relf
02 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Dr. Chump! Winning KotM and LMA in the same month is
quite an impressive feat.



JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD

The winner is... RAYMOND R KARCZEWSKI!

22 votes - Raymond R Karczewski, a.k.a. "Kazoo teh Convict" 09 votes
- Onideus Mad Hatter
01 votes - neither of the above

Congratulations, Convict! This is one of the few awards that you hadn't
won - until now.



BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

The winner is... RAYMOND R KARCZEWSKI!

31 votes - YES
00 votes - NO

And another previously-unwon award for Teh Convict's massive collection!



TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD

The winner is... KENNETH R PANGBORN!

36 votes - YES
00 votes - NO

Go Kenny Kakes Go! Is it true that you'll be filling in for Oprah on
her talk show next month?



VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN "WEIRD SCIENCE" AWARD

The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!

22 votes - Dr. Andrew B Chung
09 votes - Dirk Bruere
05 votes - Tom Potter
04 votes - nightbat
01 votes - none of the above

Congratulations again, Quackpot! Once again, you've beaten quite an
impressive bunch of kooks for such a fine honour.



GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY

The winner is... DARYL HUNT!

19 votes - YES
00 votes - NO

Congratulations, Duhryl! Have you finally figured out that forging the
e-mail address of a mail2news gateway in a Usenet web-poll *is*
net-abuse?



TAR AND FEATHERS

The winner is... JOSEPH BARTLO!

25 votes - Joseph Bartlo, a.k.a. Foamboi 17 votes - Dr. Andrew B
Chung
00 votes - neither of the above

Congratulations, Foamy! You've still got it, but you'll never actually
/get it/.



BUSTED URINAL AWARD

The winner is... BRAD GUTH!

15 votes - Brad Guth, a.k.a. GuthBall 12 votes - Dean Roger Ray,
a.k.a. "TeslaCoils" 04 votes - neither of the above

Congratulations, GuthBall! If you ever do manage to prove that there is
life on Venus, it might be in your best interest to *not* use any racial
slurs in your final dissertation.



UNABOMBER SURPRISE

The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!

21 votes - Dr. Andrew B Chung
18 votes - MCP of soc.men
03 votes - neither of the above

Is anyone else seeing a pattern here? ;-)



GOOFY AZZED BABBOON

The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!

27 votes - Dr. Andrew B Chung
07 votes - Jeff Relf
03 votes - neither of the above

Yet *another* June award for Dr. Chump!



KENNY MCCORMICK MEMORIAL MEDAL

The winner is... RAYMOND R KARCZEWSKI!

32 votes - YES
01 votes - NO

Congratulations, Kazoo! You'll never run out of places where you're
completely unwelcome - whether it's a web forum or a jail cell. :-)



BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG WHISTLE

The winners are... CHUCK LYSAGHT, TRAINED BY K A CANNON!

12 votes - Chuck Lysaght, trained by K. A. Cannon 10 votes - Russell
B. Waters, trained by Cujo 09 votes - Raymond R. Karczewski, trained
by Chadwick Stone 01 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Kevin! ALL HAIL TEH KOOK SOUNDS!!!!!!!
http://www.insurgent.org/kook-sounds



OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL

The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!

20 votes - Richard M Scoville
14 votes - Ilya Shambat

Congratulations, Dick, for holding down this office once again!



MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS

The winners are... MODERATORS OF SOC.RELIGION.ASATRU!

21 votes - Moderators of Soc.Religion.Asatru 13 votes - Soc.Men

Congratulations, NaziCretins! You managed to conquer Fort Machismo, and
that was no easy task.

This concludes the results of the June 2006 AUK election. A total of 53
ballot papers were deemed to be valid. 'Til next time!

--

Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -
http://www.netcabal.com/auk

Reminds me of the number of folks who mocked LORD Jesus Christ as HE hung
crucified.

Well there are similarities except you aren't Jesus.

Did not write that I am Christ Jesus. Indeed, I am not.

This reminds me of the close walk that John and Peter had with LORD
Jesus Christ.

So close, that the Sanhedrin needed to pay off Judas with 30 pieces of
silver so that they will receive Judas' help in identifying with a kiss
who exactly was Jesus in the garden of Gesthemane.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
Back to top
Daedalus
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 04 Mar 2005
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2006 Reply with quote

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:26:34 GMT, " krp" <web2457k@verizon.net>
wrote:

Quote:

"Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler" <wrangler@netcabal.com> wrote in
message news:e8uj2p$7fr$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...


TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD

The winner is... KENNETH R PANGBORN!

36 votes - YES
00 votes - NO

Go Kenny Kakes Go! Is it true that you'll be filling in for Oprah on
her talk show next month?

I am HAPPY that *I* figure so prominently in ALL of your awards. GO
KOOKS GO! Make my award next month TRULY SPECIAL.

Teh fact that we make fun of you should be the award you really
appreciate.

Jade
Back to top
ibshambat2004@hotmail.com
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2006 Reply with quote

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
Quote:
OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL

The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!

20 votes - Richard M Scoville
14 votes - Ilya Shambat

Congratulations, Dick, for holding down this office once again!

HA ha! Cujo, you lose!
Back to top
krp
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook-i-bon Awards, June 2006 Reply with quote

"fe'do" <fritz313@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:TyOsg.5968$PE1.323@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
Quote:

" krp" <web2457k@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:eGNsg.14672$Wh7.14660@trnddc07...
I am HAPPY that *I* figure so prominently in ALL of your awards. GO
KOOKS GO! Make my award next month TRULY SPECIAL.

next month's awards include a coupon
book for a host of psychiatric lock ups


Well AUK has lots of users who could benefit from that,
Back to top
krp
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2006 Reply with quote

"Daedalus" <jade@netkooks.org> wrote in message
news:mgf7b2t5upt8qh11amfnl5dfcknm708mf6@4ax.com...
Quote:
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:26:34 GMT, " krp" <web2457k@verizon.net
wrote:


"Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler" <wrangler@netcabal.com> wrote in
message news:e8uj2p$7fr$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...


TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD

The winner is... KENNETH R PANGBORN!

36 votes - YES
00 votes - NO

Go Kenny Kakes Go! Is it true that you'll be filling in for Oprah on
her talk show next month?

I am HAPPY that *I* figure so prominently in ALL of your awards. GO
KOOKS GO! Make my award next month TRULY SPECIAL.

Teh fact that we make fun of you should be the award you really
appreciate.


The fact that you clowns are so TOTALLY OBSESSED with me keeps me rolling on
the floor in laughter Jade.
Back to top
krp
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: World Issues causing me increased anxiety Reply with quote

krp <web2457k@verizon.net> wrote in message
<1MSsg.5422$pB.4806@trnddc06>...

Quote:
My boyfriend came up to me the other day and asked me if I was a
virgin. I told him yes because I am and he said that now he felt bad
because he wasn't. He told me that he wanted me to have sex with him
so he didn't feel so bad.
Back to top
krp
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: going down for the first time! need some help. Reply with quote

krp <web2457k@verizon.net> wrote in message
<RMSsg.5424$pB.4656@trnddc06>...

> MY DAD ABUSES ME!! WHAT SHOULD I DO???
Back to top
Daedalus
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 04 Mar 2005
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2006 Reply with quote

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:14:57 GMT, " krp" <web2457k@verizon.net>
wrote:

Quote:

"Daedalus" <jade@netkooks.org> wrote in message
news:mgf7b2t5upt8qh11amfnl5dfcknm708mf6@4ax.com...
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:26:34 GMT, " krp" <web2457k@verizon.net
wrote:


"Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler" <wrangler@netcabal.com> wrote in
message news:e8uj2p$7fr$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...


TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD

The winner is... KENNETH R PANGBORN!

36 votes - YES
00 votes - NO

Go Kenny Kakes Go! Is it true that you'll be filling in for Oprah on
her talk show next month?

I am HAPPY that *I* figure so prominently in ALL of your awards. GO
KOOKS GO! Make my award next month TRULY SPECIAL.

Teh fact that we make fun of you should be the award you really
appreciate.


The fact that you clowns are so TOTALLY OBSESSED with me keeps me rolling on
the floor in laughter Jade.

Typing 'totally obsessed' in all caps made it more believable. YOu
should touch your knee and cry for dramatic effect.

Jade
Back to top
fe'do
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook-i-bon Awards, June 2006 Reply with quote

" krp" <web2457k@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:1MSsg.5422$pB.4806@trnddc06...
Quote:

"fe'do" <fritz313@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:TyOsg.5968$PE1.323@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

" krp" <web2457k@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:eGNsg.14672$Wh7.14660@trnddc07...
I am HAPPY that *I* figure so prominently in ALL of your awards.
GO
KOOKS GO! Make my award next month TRULY SPECIAL.

next month's awards include a coupon
book for a host of psychiatric lock ups


Well AUK has lots of users who could benefit from that,

so does most of uselessnet.
Back to top
fe'do
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: World Issues causing me increased hysterical anxiety Reply with quote

"krp" <nntp.newsfeed@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:4ws7$rhc.mbos@newsread1.news.pasearth1ink.nut...
Quote:
My boyfriend came up to me the other day and asked me if I was a
virgin. I told him yes because I am and he said that now he felt bad
because he wasn't. He told me that he wanted me to have sex with him
so he didn't feel so bad.

someone once said that sex is
like sitting in a tub of really hot water.
once you're used to it, it's not so hot
anymore.
Back to top
fe'do
medicine forum beginner


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: going down for the first time! need some napkin help. Reply with quote

"krp" <nntp.newsfeed@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:pe69$sit.4yo0@newsread1.news.pasearth1ink.nut...
Quote:
MY DAD ABUSES ME!! WHAT SHOULD I DO???

refuse to swallow.
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 6 [81 Posts] Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:46 pm | All times are GMT
Forum index » Medicine forums » cardiology
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts NBDE Part 1 and 2 July 2006 paper wanted Ven dentistry 0 Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:04 am
No new posts Idiots who think they have suffered monetaty damages from... Wyatt hepatitis 0 Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:42 pm
No new posts July 2006 issue of the journal of the Society for Individ... editor@individualist.org. nursing 0 Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:25 pm
No new posts Corrupticut's Sluts Update- Harford Courant 12 July 2006 Newsgroup Leader Katheen lyme 1 Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:52 am
No new posts July 2006 Monthly follow up: "Is melanoma simply a Vitami... James Semmel cancer 0 Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:21 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: email marketing campaigns , electronics forum, Science forum, Unix/Linux blog, Unix/Linux documentation, Unix/Linux forums


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0209s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0022s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]