FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Medicine forums » nursing
Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [26 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  1, 2 Next
Author Message
john
medicine forum addict


Joined: 03 Jun 2006
Posts: 92

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr58.html



The evidence is now overwhelming, despite the misinformation from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Academy of
Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine. The (Pretending to) Combat Autism
Act By Bernard Rimland

I am no longer "trying to dig up evidence to prove" vaccines cause autism.
There is already abundant evidence,...... This debate is not scientific but
is political. --- [July 9, 2006 Blog/letter] Discovering the causes,
treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD

"In my view, this is not a scientific issue. This is about as proven an
issue as you're ever going to see, and what's occurring here is a cover up
under the guise of protecting the vaccine program. And I'm for the vaccine
program. You keep covering it up and your not going to have a vaccine
program," Geier

"For the past few years much of my lab's work has focused on autism,
including an evaluation of the possible contribution of thimerosal, the
ethylmercury-containing vaccine preservative. .....Let me state
unequivocally that there is strong scientific evidence linking thimerosal to
autism." [Media Letter 3 July, 2006] Unequivocally, There is Strong Evidence
Linking Thimerosal to Autism
Back to top
Jeff
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 1313

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

John, you can repeat over and over again. But it is still false.

Why don't you read the reports from the CDC, IOM and AAP, and show us where
they are mistaken?

Jeff
Back to top
john
medicine forum addict


Joined: 03 Jun 2006
Posts: 92

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:p5qsg.6592$cd3.1363@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
Quote:
John, you can repeat over and over again. But it is still false.

Why don't you read the reports from the CDC, IOM and AAP, and show us
where they are mistaken?

Jeff


Every shill gets outed in the end as the stakes get higher
http://www.whale.to/v/ion6.html

the CDC and FDA were outed long ago http://www.whale.to/b/shills_q.html

cheers
Back to top
PeterB
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 28 Apr 2005
Posts: 384

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
Quote:
John, you can repeat over and over again. But it is still false.

No, there are credible scientists saying your sponsors are full of it.


Quote:
Why don't you read the reports from the CDC, IOM and AAP, and show us where
they are mistaken?

Unfortunately, conflicts of interest in governance at CDC, where
executive "leadership" is largely comprised of pharmaceutical
interests, means we can't just give them a pass. Read the article at
http://chetday.com/autismthimerosal.htm.

PeterB
Back to top
Mark Probert
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 1720

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
Quote:
John, you can repeat over and over again. But it is still false.

Why don't you read the reports from the CDC, IOM and AAP, and show us where
they are mistaken?

That would require thought, an activity John has never demonstrated an
affinity for.
Back to top
Mark Probert
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 1720

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

PeterB wrote:
Quote:
Jeff wrote:
John, you can repeat over and over again. But it is still false.

No, there are credible scientists saying your sponsors are full of it.

No one has sponsors, idiot.

And, what credible scientists would those be?

Quote:
Why don't you read the reports from the CDC, IOM and AAP, and show us where
they are mistaken?

Unfortunately, conflicts of interest in governance at CDC, where
executive "leadership" is largely comprised of pharmaceutical
interests, means we can't just give them a pass. Read the article at
http://chetday.com/autismthimerosal.htm.

What about the conflicts of interest demonstrated by Haley and Geier?
Back to top
Jeff
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 1313

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

"john" <sc@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:zcudnSC7OcGzGC_ZRVny1A@bt.com...
Quote:

"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:p5qsg.6592$cd3.1363@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
John, you can repeat over and over again. But it is still false.

Why don't you read the reports from the CDC, IOM and AAP, and show us
where they are mistaken?

Jeff


Every shill gets outed in the end as the stakes get higher
http://www.whale.to/v/ion6.html

the CDC and FDA were outed long ago http://www.whale.to/b/shills_q.html

cheers

Cheers is right. Whoever wrote this page must have been drunk when doing it!
The only thing outed here is tthe stupidity of the author, whoever she is.

Jeff
Back to top
\"Jan Drew\"
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 353

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

"john" <sc@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:zcudnSC7OcGzGC_ZRVny1A@bt.com...
Quote:

"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:p5qsg.6592$cd3.1363@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
John, you can repeat over and over again. But it is still false.

Why don't you read the reports from the CDC, IOM and AAP, and show us
where they are mistaken?

Jeff


Every shill gets outed in the end as the stakes get higher
http://www.whale.to/v/ion6.html

the CDC and FDA were outed long ago http://www.whale.to/b/shills_q.html

cheers

Subject: Re: new five-in-one vaccine From: "Jeff" kidsdoc2...@hotmail.com
Date: 8/14/2004 6:03 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
cfmg7r$...@library2.airnews.net

just like every vaccine and drug has to be proven to work



Jan They get proven real fast if half of the FDA has a vested interest.

Quote:
and be safe before the FDA will allow it to be sold as a drug in the US


Jan And then recalled after it kills several people.


Sure glad the FDA is honest and doing their job.
Back to top
David Wright
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 750

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

In article <z9ydnTzDsYeoiS_ZRVnysw@bt.com>, john <sc@nospam.com> wrote:
Quote:
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr58.html

"In my view, this is not a scientific issue. This is about as proven an
issue as you're ever going to see, and what's occurring here is a cover up
under the guise of protecting the vaccine program. And I'm for the vaccine
program. You keep covering it up and your not going to have a vaccine
program," Geier

Oh, you mean Geier the paid shill for the anti-thimerosal lawsuit
people? The one who just got tossed as an "expert witness"?

Quote:
"For the past few years much of my lab's work has focused on autism,
including an evaluation of the possible contribution of thimerosal, the
ethylmercury-containing vaccine preservative. .....Let me state
unequivocally that there is strong scientific evidence linking thimerosal to
autism." [Media Letter 3 July, 2006] Unequivocally, There is Strong Evidence
Linking Thimerosal to Autism

Letter from whom?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Back to top
Jeff
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 1313

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

"Jan Drew" <jdrew1374@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:2oDsg.46867$VE1.36522@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...
Quote:

"john" <sc@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:zcudnSC7OcGzGC_ZRVny1A@bt.com...

"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:p5qsg.6592$cd3.1363@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
John, you can repeat over and over again. But it is still false.

Why don't you read the reports from the CDC, IOM and AAP, and show us
where they are mistaken?

Jeff


Every shill gets outed in the end as the stakes get higher
http://www.whale.to/v/ion6.html

the CDC and FDA were outed long ago http://www.whale.to/b/shills_q.html

cheers

Subject: Re: new five-in-one vaccine From: "Jeff" kidsdoc2...@hotmail.com
Date: 8/14/2004 6:03 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
cfmg7r$...@library2.airnews.net

just like every vaccine and drug has to be proven to work



Jan They get proven real fast if half of the FDA has a vested interest.

Really. The FDA doesn't have a financial interest in any of the drugs.

And things are not approved real fast at all. It takes YEARS.

Quote:
and be safe before the FDA will allow it to be sold as a drug in the US


Jan And then recalled after it kills several people.


Sure glad the FDA is honest and doing their job.

Unfortunately, the FDA doesn't always do it job properly. And drug companies
are not necessarily good at giving all the data unless forced to by the FDA.
Like all human endeavors, there are mistakes made.

But, unlike homeopathic and conjecture-based medicine (aka alternative
medicine), allopathic medicines have to be shown to work before they are
licensed. They also are followed after they are licensed. And, as pointed
out, the are removed from the market if there are problems not discovered
during the clinical trials.

Jeff
Back to top
Mark Probert
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 1720

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

David Wright wrote:
Quote:
In article <z9ydnTzDsYeoiS_ZRVnysw@bt.com>, john <sc@nospam.com> wrote:
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr58.html

"In my view, this is not a scientific issue. This is about as proven an
issue as you're ever going to see, and what's occurring here is a cover up
under the guise of protecting the vaccine program. And I'm for the vaccine
program. You keep covering it up and your not going to have a vaccine
program," Geier

Oh, you mean Geier the paid shill for the anti-thimerosal lawsuit
people? The one who just got tossed as an "expert witness"?

David, that decision will have a much more far reaching effect than it
appears to have on its face. What is does is to set up a "how-to" manual
for the USDOJ to prevent the Geiers, Haleys, Wakefield ad nauseum from
testifying in Thimerosal trials.

If you examine the anti-thimerosal literature, you will see that there
is a high degree of interdependency between the writings of the Mercury
Militia to the point where their entire case is actually a house of
cards. If some of those cards are eliminated, then the rest of the house
falls, and the plaintiffs who are being misled by the lawyers and the
anti-vac liars will not have the benefit of expert testimony, as their
"experts" will be barred under Daubert.



Quote:

"For the past few years much of my lab's work has focused on autism,
including an evaluation of the possible contribution of thimerosal, the
ethylmercury-containing vaccine preservative. .....Let me state
unequivocally that there is strong scientific evidence linking thimerosal to
autism." [Media Letter 3 July, 2006] Unequivocally, There is Strong Evidence
Linking Thimerosal to Autism

Letter from whom?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Back to top
CWatters
medicine forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 29 Apr 2005
Posts: 111

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

"john" <sc@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:z9ydnTzDsYeoiS_ZRVnysw@bt.com...
Quote:
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr58.html

Discovering the causes,
treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD

It would be interesting to read some of the research papers he's written on
the subject. I couldn't find them using Google - I could only reports of his
media presentations and the like.
Back to top
HCN
medicine forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 15 May 2005
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

"CWatters" <colin.watters@turnersNOSPAMoak.plus.net> wrote in message
news:44b3e8b8$0$3540$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net...
Quote:

"john" <sc@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:z9ydnTzDsYeoiS_ZRVnysw@bt.com...
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr58.html

Discovering the causes,
treatment of autism ----David Ayoub, MD

It would be interesting to read some of the research papers he's written
on
the subject. I couldn't find them using Google - I could only reports of
his
media presentations and the like.



He's a "DAN doctor" in Illinois. See:
http://www.ssr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?1:mss:109503:200607:egopjcppaagaehmbolao
Back to top
PeterB
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 28 Apr 2005
Posts: 384

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

Mark Probert wrote:
Quote:
PeterB wrote:
Jeff wrote:
John, you can repeat over and over again. But it is still false.

No, there are credible scientists saying your sponsors are full of it.

No one has sponsors, idiot.

Is that why you've denied it at a couple of hundred times?

Quote:
And, what credible scientists would those be?

http://www.ucsusa.org

Quote:
Why don't you read the reports from the CDC, IOM and AAP, and show us where
they are mistaken?

Unfortunately, conflicts of interest in governance at CDC, where
executive "leadership" is largely comprised of pharmaceutical
interests, means we can't just give them a pass. Read the article at
http://chetday.com/autismthimerosal.htm.

What about the conflicts of interest demonstrated by Haley and Geier?

As always, medical interventions require adequate evidence to support
their public use. This has *never* happened with vaccine, and I
predict it never will. The vaccine makers know that RCTs for vaccine
would end their marketability, hence those studies have never been
done. David Wright dredged up one RCT for chicken pox, done many years
ago, using just 63 subjects (a study too small to prove anything about
vaccine safety.) Historically, more death has been associated with
vaccine than with all other medical interventions combined. It's true
that vaccines are less dangerous today than they were 75 years ago, but
that doesn't make them safe.

PeterB
Back to top
PeterB
medicine forum Guru


Joined: 28 Apr 2005
Posts: 384

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Vaccine autism evidence overwhelming Reply with quote

Mark Probert wrote:
Quote:
PeterB wrote:
Jeff wrote:
John, you can repeat over and over again. But it is still false.

No, there are credible scientists saying your sponsors are full of it.

No one has sponsors, idiot.

Is that why you've denied it at a couple of hundred times?

Quote:
And, what credible scientists would those be?

http://www.ucsusa.org

Quote:
Why don't you read the reports from the CDC, IOM and AAP, and show us where
they are mistaken?

Unfortunately, conflicts of interest in governance at CDC, where
executive "leadership" is largely comprised of pharmaceutical
interests, means we can't just give them a pass. Read the article at
http://chetday.com/autismthimerosal.htm.

What about the conflicts of interest demonstrated by Haley and Geier?

As always, medical interventions require adequate evidence to support
their public use. This has *never* happened with vaccine, and I
predict it never will. The vaccine makers know that RCTs for vaccine
would end their marketability, hence those studies have never been
done. David Wright dredged up one RCT for chicken pox, done many years
ago, using just 63 subjects (a study too small to prove anything about
vaccine safety.) Historically, more death has been associated with
vaccine than with all other medical interventions combined. It's true
that vaccines are less dangerous today than they were 75 years ago, but
that doesn't make them safe, or necessary.

PeterB
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [26 Posts] Goto page:  1, 2 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:43 am | All times are GMT
Forum index » Medicine forums » nursing
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Vaccinations & Autism & Breast Implants & Genetics ..... BreastImplantAwareness.or nursing 15 Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:23 pm
No new posts Vaccinations & Autism & Breast Implants & Genetics ... BreastImplantAwareness.or nursing 0 Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:48 am
No new posts Fombonne's autism research is dangerously inaccurate john nursing 18 Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:38 am
No new posts Autism: It's not ancient, it's new. john nursing 76 Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:59 pm
No new posts AUTISM: THE EVOLUTION OF A DISEASE by Bryan Jepson, MD john nursing 38 Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:26 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: email marketing campaigns , electronics forum, Science forum, Unix/Linux blog, Unix/Linux documentation, Unix/Linux forums


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0659s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0245s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]